“Wonderful breakfast!”

Ranked #8 of 26 Restaurants in Hoquiam
Whidbey Island, Washington
“Wonderful breakfast!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Heading down the peninsula, was getting hungry as it was 10 in the morning. Had another place programmed in GPS but saw the Simpson on the left and decided to give it a try. That was a very wise move. They were somewhat busy, but the waitresses kept up with the pace and were quite helpful and friendly.
Had the combo with sausage, eggs & pancakes. I didn't plan on 2 huge pancakes larger than a plate. They were superb, as was the service.
Will most definitely make it a point to come back again!

Aberdeen, Washington
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere could use some updating. The food is good and large portions on most items. Good service. It will get better wuth time as they have not been open long. It is more of a diner place. Nothing fancy.

Aberdeen, Washington
“Quite a surprise”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I had always planned on going out to Lana's but just never got out there. I had bought some coupons off of Restaurants.com and decided that I would try it out. The best prime rib I have ever had. The dinner as a whole was great and the cherry on the top was the awesome milkshakes.....

moclips
“tasty sandwich”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Wanted to try this place so on the way home from beach three of us went in for lunch. Waited just about 15 after being seated for service. When she did come she was friendly but just said can I take your order, no water offer or any other conversation. It wasn't that busy but for some reason service was very slow. Sandwiches were good, we got salad with them which was fresh, but basic. If you don't like your toast on sandwiches dark, make sure you let them know as all our sandwiches and tables next to us had very dark toast, I heard other tables making mention of "its almost burnt ". After lunch we sat and waiting then I finally had to get up and look for someone to give us our check, I asked another waitress and she nodded and without letting our waitress know went to a table to wipe it off first. When she went back to the serving station she then mentioned we wanted our check. So yes I would go back as the sandwich was good, but if I'm in a hurry I would choose Duffy's, with has better prices and is always good

Hoquiam, Washington
“Great New Establishment”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The former Lana's Landing has moved from the Airport and is doing a booming business. They have transitioned from a nondescript little diner to a quality restaurant. It is a pleasure to eat here. Good menu, reasonable prices and service. What more can you want.

Visited March 2014