“None Better!”

and 1 more site!
Inn at Harbour Village
Ranked #1 of 6 Ilwaco B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 October 2009

This Inn is just heaven on earth! the rooms are wonderful and all a bit different. We have stayed here many times and have always felt welcome. For a special treat stay in the Suite downstairs, I could live in this room!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dreamofengland
There are newer reviews for Inn at Harbour Village

Reviewed 18 November 2008

We visted Ilwaco in October for a special weekend. When I was researching places to stay at in Ilwaco I was really impressed by the pictures posted on the Inn's webpage and when we arrived it was everything we expected to be. The Inn was lovely and the inn keepers were wonderful people. We stayed in the suite, which is located in a separate area from the rest of the other rooms and has it's own private entrance/exit. The breakfast in the morning was great, as it wasn't too heavy, but enough to get us going until lunch. I would defintely come back again!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chynalyne
Reviewed 17 June 2008

My Husband and I were married at Inn at Harbour Village last summer. Originally, we had planned on a wedding at Cape Disappointment Lighthouse, but our older guests wouldn't have been able to make the on-foot journey.. so, this was our next best option. Trudi, the innkeeper at the time we booked our reservations, was more than hospitable. She made sure every tiny detail was in place for us, going above and beyond our expectations. Unfortunately, our event took place just as Trudi was leaving the Inn. In all of the chaos of a destination wedding, this was not a good thing. Although friendly, Phil (the new innkeeper) wasn't particularly helpful. It was painfully obvious that he wasn't completely ready to host a wedding, all at our expense. I can't complain too much though. The place was clean, beautifully decorated... lots of extras. The chapel seats at least 100 comfortably. The kitchen is nice and roomy, with lots of space to store food and beverages. My family was even able to bring/ prepare breakfast fare for a Sunday brunch before they saw our guests off the next day! The banquet room is a bit small, but there is lots of room for tables on a sunny day. Our guests had a great time, and so did we. Too bad we only got to stay one night! My husband and I have no regrets. We would love to stay at Inn at Harbour Village again someday.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
4  Thank VacaBliss
Reviewed 13 March 2008

After a tortuous drive from Seattle in heavy rain and wind, and a long delay and diversion because of an overturned tanker, we were dreading anything more going wrong.

We needn't have worried, Trudi, who has since moved on, gave us a great welcome, including wine and snacks with other guests in the early evening. We stayed two nights.

The Inn is a newly refurbished timber church, tastefully decorated, spotlessly clean and comfortable. However, it's a little expensive for what you get.

We had the Harbour Room which was nice but a little cramped. There was no deskspace, HS internet or fridge .

The highly rated Le Bistro restaurant at the harbour was OK but expensive for what we got. Much better was the Depot restaurant a little out of town. Superb service and food.

Astoria a few miles away is a pleasant place to visit, especially the Sunday Market, views at the Astoria Column and the Coastguard Museum. Some lovely coastal walks nearby.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2007

After being yelled at by innkeeper Denise and arguing the legality of refusing to accept my reservation after I disclosed I would be arriving with my service dog, I was able to convince the innkeeper that the law was on my side. She finally agreed to accept my reservation but I didn't feel that I would be treated well, since I hadn't been up to this point. I filed a complaint with the Washington State Human Rights Commission instead and booked at a different B&B with a 'no pets' policy' who knew the law and welcomed me, and my service dog, with open arms. Shame on you, Denise and Phil!!! These people make hospitality "hostile."

If you care about human rights, stay at a different B&B.

• Stayed: December 2007
12  Thank kch1983
Reviewed 16 July 2007

Went to the Long Beach area on Saturday and decided to stay the night. We were not impressed with the hotels in Long Beach, so we drove south to Ilwaco. We wandered around the waterfront and asked about a nice place to stay and this Inn was recommended. It has recently changed ownership and the couple that is currently running it is very helpful and friendly. We had our choice of two rooms and ended up choosing a second floor room over the downstairs room that was right off the living room. Our room was very cozy, and the wine happy was a nice way to meet other guests. We were disappointed in the breakfast offerings and just had some juice and coffee, passing on the toast and fruit.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank seasue
Reviewed 22 May 2007

The Inn at Harbour Village is a lovely and very comfortable B & B that was converted from a church built in 1928. The innkeeper, Trudi, is most hospitable. We are an older couple, and the Inn was perfect for us.

1  Thank FridayHarbor
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ilwaco
Astoria Riverwalk Inn
Shelburne Inn
Shelburne Inn
#1 of 1 in Seaview
Best Western Long Beach Inn

Been to Inn at Harbour Village? Share your experiences!