“A quick escape from Seattle” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Outdoor Adventures Center - Day Tours

Outdoor Adventures Center - Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Index
More attraction details
Owner description: Washington’s Best Outfitter welcomes you to your next Outdoor Adventure. Whether you are looking for a Professional Kayak School near Seattle, a Washington Raft and Kayak Outfitter to organize a trip for your family or business, a Youth Adventure Camp for your teens, or the best Adventure Rafting Company in Washington we are excited to serve you.
Bellingham, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A quick escape from Seattle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2013

If you are in Seattle this is a great day trip and escape from the city. My experience at the Outdoor Adventure Center During my time on the North Fork and the Main river was a great experience. I not only learned the very basics of rafting but about the surrounding area of index. It was clear from the beginning the high amount of knowledge the guides had. The guides make sure participants are all wearing the right gear and have all of the safety knowledge prior to getting into the boats. Inevitably there is risk and danger involved with rafting, however both of my trips were filled with laughter and because of the guides I felt safe. As for the facilities it is clear things are kept clean and organized. Additionally I was lucky enough to go out on the most beautiful sunny day making the water feel as refreshing as it looked from the boat. I would recommend this company to a person of any age or ability. The people here are so friendly and you are sure to want to come back again.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Shayla M

San Diego, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Whitewater Rafting with Wave Trek”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2009

You have to go whitewater rafting when you're in Seattle. We used Wave Trek and they were great. It's only an hour from Seattle. Our guide was very entertaining and he had us do all kinds of tricks on the raft. He gave us our money's worth. They also have the best lunch (steak bbq'd to perfection--they did a better job than some steak restaurants). They provide you with everything, including wet suit, booties, and life jackets. You just need to bring your swimsuit and a towel.

3 Thank typ0