I really like Washington, this is my second trip! Issaquah is such a pretty little town! This hotel is nice! They do not have an elevator and I heard someone complain. The first day when I arrived they took my luggage up for me to the second level and it's just a short little flight of stairs so I don't mind at all! I face the pool and surrounded by all the trees it's such a lovely view! The room is comfortable as well as the bed and pillows! It's so nice to have the easy chair to sit in watching TV or working on my iPad, that is an extra brownie point! Sitting at a desk or on the bed isn't always that relaxing. They have a restaurant and a bar. I have friends in Seattle so I didn't take advantage of the hotels food until last night, there was a terrible accident on the 90 west so I didn't go into Seattle I stayed local. The bar has nightly happy hour pricing for drinks and food. I got a beer and the spinach artichoke dip which was really delicious! It came to around $10, I thought that was a good price and the portion was large. The gentleman next to me said he was eating the most wonderful salmon he had ever tasted and it was his second night having it! Lol! Must be good! I do get a free breakfast each day but it's in the restaurant and I really don't have time for a sit down breakfast so I have not been able to take advantage of this opportunity. The staff is friendly and the location is very close to shopping, probably just a mile to the main shopping area. Great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Issaquah's premier full service hotel, earning multiple awards over the last 15 years for service and quality.The Holiday Inn Seattle-Issaquah is located in the foothills of the beautiful Cascade Mountains, 15 miles East of Seattle, only minutes from Bellevue and the Eastgate corridor. The Holiday Inn Seattle-Issaquah is located within walking distance to leading industries such as Costco's World Headquarters, Microsoft's Issaquah Campus, OSI/Spacelabs, and College Success Foundation. You will also find Boeing, T-Mobile, Expedia, Zetec, Rudolph Technologies, Philips Electronics, Hewlett Packard, Proctor & Gamble, and Northwest Ministries Network within a short drive.Take a tour of our accommodations, services, facilities and our group/meeting web pages to learn more about the services we provide and Issaquah's local attractions. Whether your visit brings you to us for business or pleasure, you will find that one of InterContinental Hotels Group's (IHG) top award winning hotels is ready to create a memorable experience.We look forward to being your host! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, IHG, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Seattle - Issaquah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Seattle - Issaquah Hotel Issaquah
- Holiday Inn Issaquah
- Issaquah Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Seattle - Issaquah Washington