“Treehouse Point, Issaquah”
Review of Treehouse Point

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Issaquah
Treehouse Point
Ranked #1 of 1 Issaquah B&B and Inns
San Jose, California
“Treehouse Point, Issaquah”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We stayed in the honeymoon unit featured on the TV show. The unit was Burl. We had such an awesome time, and I was so glad my husband talked me into doing this. They have fire pit you can use in the evenings and provide s'mores. The treehouse itself was so comfortable and so cool you became so relaxed! It was pretty amazing. Would really recommend it for a weekend getaway!

10 Thank Suzeyq2u

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Wichita, Kansas, United States
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I actually stumbled across this place on trip advisor. I guest there is a TV show on Animal Planet that a lot of people have seen that leads them to stay here. My husband and I stayed here for two nights. We stayed in the Nest. It's the second to the smallest treehouse. I didn't realize how small it was. If you bring a lot of luggage, then you will have very little room to walk around. There is a queen bed with enough room to walk around two sides of it, along with two chairs. With this being said, it's still a great place. We were there when it was really cold, but the heater worked really well. Even though this was a great stay for us, I wish I would have booked a bigger treehouse. That's what I get for being frugal. We got to look inside two other tree houses - Upper Pond and Temple of the Blue Moon- these were much bigger. They have renovated Upper Pond, so now it has a queen bed and two upper twin bunds. They have added a toilet as well. It seems that they are adding toilets to a lot of the tree houses. I believe 4 of them now have toilets, maybe more. They are adding another bath house as well. It really wasn't that big of a deal to go to the bath house. We had a toilet in ours for night-time use. Staying in a treehouse is something we have never done before. This part of the US is beautiful and it was fun staying amongst the trees. The breakfasts and cookies in the afternoon were great as well. Damon, the manager was very friendly. There is not much to do around this hotel. We were prepared for this with books to read. We did some hiking as well. Inside the main lodge is a fire where we roasted marshmallows in the evening. We can't wait to go again!

Room Tip: For space reasons alone, I would book a bigger room. Bonbibi and the Nest are really small. Howeve...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
24 Thank Angela B
Erie, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 11 November 2013

My boyfriend and I took the tour of the tree houses while we were visiting Seattle. Our tour guide was wonderful and knowledgeable. He catered to the young and old alike. I was glad to visit, and get ideas and a better understanding of what would need to be done in the future when I want to build my tree house. If you can't stay overnight, take the tour.

6 Thank RestlessButterfly
Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We really enjoyed our night in the trees! The rooms were comfy and clean. We wish there was more to do, especially maybe a group activity with the other guests. Too bad the grounds are bigger, but it is still in the city! Overall, a great experience!!

• Stayed September 2013
7 Thank patandali
Merced, California
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

I wanted to stay in a treehouse for a special birthday. I booked late, and no tree house was available. I booked the Cedar Room inside the lodge.
The room is nicely furnished with lots of homey touches throughout. Unlike the tree houses, this room has a bathroom, shower, and tub.... and wifi. The room opens onto a porch with river view.The living room with fireplace is only one staircase away. The Cedar room is large, the bed is huge, and very comfortable.
The grounds are beautiful, tall trees and a river bordering the property.
I met only 2 staff members, the manager and the cook, and both were accommodating and very friendly. Breakfast was a real treat, home made scones, jams, granola, more. The cook with her cooking skills and warm manner is a definite asset to the complex!
I enjoyed meeting other guests over breakfast. All seemed to have enjoyed their stays in various tree houses. The common lament was the lack of bath rooms in tree houses. Depending on the tree house, you have to either climb up/down stairs or ladders. Not so wonderful when it's 30 degrees at night. Also, if you'd had a couple of glasses of wine, you will have to watch your steps even more carefully.
The biggest minus about the place, and it took me by surprise, is the proximity of the complex to the road. In some cases the tree houses are located just a few feet from the road. Even though the lodge is set back a bit more, it's still very close to the road. You can hear the cars go by very clearly. The road is quite busy, though traffic dies down a bit at night. I'm not used to hearing any cars at night, so I didn't exactly "get away" from it all. It would still be nice to stay in a tree house some day, even if I have to put up with the road noise.

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
18 Thank Cali4niahiker
Vancouver
Reviewed 24 October 2013

My husband and I stayed here for two nights, as a birthday present for him. We stayed in the "Nest" treehouse the first night and the second night we stayed in the Cedar room which is in the main lodge. The Nest was very cozy, not big but big enough for a seating area where we enjoyed our wine and cheese that we brought. It also had a nice patio to enjoy on warmer days. I could only get one night in a treehouse because this place books up early. Keep in mind there are no washrooms in the treehouses, but this was not an issue for us. There is a shared washroom nearby and in the main lodge. They are currently building another washroom/shower area for their guests.

The property has a river running right next to it, so we were able to see some of the last salmon swimming upstream (lots of dead stinking ones nearby too). The breakfast was really yummy and they tried to make it a little different each morning. The cookies for afternoon tea/coffee were homemade and also very yummy. They must have known we love oatmeal raisin.

We visited nearby Snoqualmie Falls, which was very nice. We had a brilliant, fall day (not raining) for a hike down to the bottom of the falls. Nice park to visit. For the train buffs there is also a display of very, old railway cars and engines, just before you reach Snoqualmie. The city has put up information signs for each of the railway cars, so it's very informative and a nice walk.

I highly recommend staying here. Next time I would try to stay in one of the two level treehouses or the Temple of the Moon.

Room Tip: Treehouses near the river will give you a nice sound to fall asleep by.
11 Thank EvaMcVancouver
Hot Springs, South Dakota
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My mother and I planned our entire trip to the Pacific NW around our 2 night stay at Treehouse Point and, though Mom (age 75) could have wished for an en suite bathroom, our stay could not have been more comfortable! The surroundings were breathtaking, breakfast was wonderful, the hosts and employees were a delight and the yoga instructor was fantastic! We were in The Nest and it was very cozy little place with a sitting area inside as well as outside on the balcony. The one and only drawback was that because The Nest is the least expensive treehouse available, it is also the one closest to the road and so, even though the street noise was not that noticeable, it meant that I couldn't pretend I was part of the modern Swiss Family Robinson lost in the Rainforest of the NW. Otherwise though, I have no complaints whatsoever and hope to come back again one day!

Room Tip: The Nest and the Upper Pond are next to the highway so I would choose any of the other treehouses fo...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Elizabeth D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Issaquah
Salish Lodge & Spa
Holiday Inn Seattle - Issaquah
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah
SpringHill Suites Seattle Issaquah
Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue

Been to Treehouse Point? Share your experiences!