Treehouse Point
Holiday Inn Seattle - Issaquah(Issaquah)(Great Value!)
US$162
SpringHill Suites Seattle Issaquah(Issaquah)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$174
  • Pool
US$246
US$246
GardenInn.com
US$108
  • Pool
Larkspur Landing Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$318
US$279
  • Breakfast included
US$142
US$133
US$182
US$228
All reviewsupper pondthe main lodgeanimal planetraging riverother guestsfall cityhomemade lemon curdheated floorsbeautiful propertyeach monthroad noisefun tournearby rivercozy bedfire pitbed and breakfastlodge area
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We stayed in the honeymoon unit featured on the TV show. The unit was Burl. We had such an awesome time, and I was so glad my husband talked me into doing this. They have fire pit you can use in the evenings and provide s'mores. The treehouse itself was so comfortable and so cool you became so relaxed! It was pretty amazing. Would really recommend it for a weekend getaway!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Suzeyq2u
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I actually stumbled across this place on trip advisor. I guest there is a TV show on Animal Planet that a lot of people have seen that leads them to stay here. My husband and I stayed here for two nights. We stayed in the Nest. It's the second to the smallest treehouse. I didn't realize how small it was. If you bring a lot of luggage, then you will have very little room to walk around. There is a queen bed with enough room to walk around two sides of it, along with two chairs. With this being said, it's still a great place. We were there when it was really cold, but the heater worked really well. Even though this was a great stay for us, I wish I would have booked a bigger treehouse. That's what I get for being frugal. We got to look inside two other tree houses - Upper Pond and Temple of the Blue Moon- these were much bigger. They have renovated Upper Pond, so now it has a queen bed and two upper twin bunds. They have added a toilet as well. It seems that they are adding toilets to a lot of the tree houses. I believe 4 of them now have toilets, maybe more. They are adding another bath house as well. It really wasn't that big of a deal to go to the bath house. We had a toilet in ours for night-time use. Staying in a treehouse is something we have never done before. This part of the US is beautiful and it was fun staying amongst the trees. The breakfasts and cookies in the afternoon were great as well. Damon, the manager was very friendly. There is not much to do around this hotel. We were prepared for this with books to read. We did some hiking as well. Inside the main lodge is a fire where we roasted marshmallows in the evening. We can't wait to go again!

Room Tip: For space reasons alone, I would book a bigger room. Bonbibi and the Nest are really small. However, you will still have a great experience in a smaller room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
24  Thank Angela B
Reviewed 11 November 2013

My boyfriend and I took the tour of the tree houses while we were visiting Seattle. Our tour guide was wonderful and knowledgeable. He catered to the young and old alike. I was glad to visit, and get ideas and a better understanding of what would need to be done in the future when I want to build my tree house. If you can't stay overnight, take the tour.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank RestlessButterfly
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We really enjoyed our night in the trees! The rooms were comfy and clean. We wish there was more to do, especially maybe a group activity with the other guests. Too bad the grounds are bigger, but it is still in the city! Overall, a great experience!!

• Stayed: September 2013
7  Thank patandali
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I wanted to stay in a treehouse for a special birthday. I booked late, and no tree house was available. I booked the Cedar Room inside the lodge.
The room is nicely furnished with lots of homey touches throughout. Unlike the tree houses, this room has a bathroom, shower, and tub.... and wifi. The room opens onto a porch with river view.The living room with fireplace is only one staircase away. The Cedar room is large, the bed is huge, and very comfortable.
The grounds are beautiful, tall trees and a river bordering the property.
I met only 2 staff members, the manager and the cook, and both were accommodating and very friendly. Breakfast was a real treat, home made scones, jams, granola, more. The cook with her cooking skills and warm manner is a definite asset to the complex!
I enjoyed meeting other guests over breakfast. All seemed to have enjoyed their stays in various tree houses. The common lament was the lack of bath rooms in tree houses. Depending on the tree house, you have to either climb up/down stairs or ladders. Not so wonderful when it's 30 degrees at night. Also, if you'd had a couple of glasses of wine, you will have to watch your steps even more carefully.
The biggest minus about the place, and it took me by surprise, is the proximity of the complex to the road. In some cases the tree houses are located just a few feet from the road. Even though the lodge is set back a bit more, it's still very close to the road. You can hear the cars go by very clearly. The road is quite busy, though traffic dies down a bit at night. I'm not used to hearing any cars at night, so I didn't exactly "get away" from it all. It would still be nice to stay in a tree house some day, even if I have to put up with the road noise.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo