“Absolutely Beautiful”
Review of Treehouse Point

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Issaquah
Treehouse Point
Ranked #1 of 1 Issaquah B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 June 2014

A girlfriend of mine got married here, a little over a year ago, and we stayed the night in one of the tree houses. What an experience! Such a great venue, with amazing staff and such an immersion with nature!

Room Tip: I would stay again, but this time at the "Temple of the Blue Moon" Room. Nothing against t...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
10  Thank Jaycie S

Reviewed 6 June 2014

My husband and I came to stay at Treehouse Point for a relaxing weekend away and it was great! Met and exceeded my expectations; we would have loved to stay longer. Beautiful area, nice staff, tasty breakfasts. Very romantic place. We stayed in Trillium and it was gorgeous, small but romantic, and close to the shared bathroom. Never had an issue with the shared bathroom/shower either. If you get a chance, eat at the Fall City Roadhouse just down the road- the prime rib dip is amazing! Seattle is not too far away to drive down to spend the day. Definitely recommend Treehouse Point for a unique, relaxing, lovely vacation.

Room Tip: We stayed in Trillium and it was great- beautiful inside, nice views, close to the bathroom, quiet...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
13  Thank kmhuffy
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here as a part of our 6 day Washington --> Oregon extravaganza trip. Our one night stay was truly the highlight of the trip. Everything about this place is perfect. We stayed in the Trillium. The Trillium is essentially a two story treehouse made up almost completely windows. Forest everywhere you look first thing in the morning: amazing!

Now I must admit, I'm pretty much only into glamping (rather than camping), so I was pretty pleased to find that the treehouse was very well built (read: not bug accessible). There are three on site full bathrooms, and they are all within a 23 second walk of the trillium and they are all really nice. Super clean. Recently built. Very glamping.

There was a ton to do on site. We started our day by walking around the grounds. The tree houses are located in a beautiful forest. There are hammocks around the river and a couple extra treehouses that are just for hanging out in. The hubster loved the hermitage because you could draw up the ladder, making it inaccessible for others (including me).

In the evening, we played scrabble in the lodge and made s'mores in a campfire (they had s'mores kits in the lodge!).

Breakfast was delightful. There was also coffee, tea, popcorn, and other yummies always available. Chocolate in our treehouse when we got there and cookies in the lodge when we checked in.

I could go on, but it's hard to type on a iPad.

You're going to love this place. Trust me.

Room Tip: Trillium all the way!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
20  Thank Matanitravels
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My husband and I stayed in May 2014 as a part of our anniversary trip to Washington. We stayed two nights in Trillium. Trillium is absolutely beautiful. The natural light from all of the windows is great. There was a tea kettle in the treehouse with an assortment of teas, coffee, hot chocolate, and Apple cider. There are chocolates in your room when you arrive and new ones the next morning. The views are nice. The new bathhouses are pretty and have a spa like look and feel to them. The treehouse and the bathrooms along with the main lodge were very clean. Breakfast each day was great. It was homemade with enough options to please everyone. I would definitely recommend staying here. I would love to go back.

• Stayed: May 2014
11  Thank abribryant
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have been fallowing Pete's work for years! Have all his books. I have been looking at my favorite treehouse (Temple of the Blue Moon) in one of Pete's books for years and to see it in person for the first time was Magical!!! I even teared up! Tree House Point is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! A very short walk to a beautiful clear river rocked river with the color green surrounding you! There you will find Hidden Hammocks and cool old mettle chairs to sit and relax in! You will also find two more treehouse's out there, just to climb in and be a kid again! Also, the very important bath houses! They are close, beautiful and so clean!
The staff was great! Felt like we have known them for years! Breakfast was served in the charming main house. Beautifully decorated with a fire place and books to read and relax in big comfy chairs. And to top it all off... I got to meet and talk with "My Pete Nelson!" Thats what I call him! ;) What a gift this place is for all of us! Thanks Pete!!! See you in the Trees! ;)
Put this one on your bucket list!!

Room Tip: All Treehouse are beautiful and charming! I stayed in The Temple of the Blue Moon.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
15  Thank Lora L
Reviewed 15 April 2014

A wonderful and unique experience. My husband and I booked a night in the Nest. We enjoyed the cozy accommodations: comfortable bed and a sun lit deck overlooking the pond. After we checked in we explored the grounds and relaxed by the river. We spent some time by the camp fire making s'mores before bed. The morning breakfast was delicious - we meet the other guests and decided to show each other our tree houses. It was great to be able to see each one as they are all so unique.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Rachael K
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I am a big fan of the show Tree House Masters. I've watched every episode and look forward to the new season starting at the end of May. I booked "The Burl" months ago and am just settling in at home after spending the past two days at Tree House Point (THP).
First of all, it is not as far in the boonies as I imagined it would be. It is close to the very cute town of Snoqualmie which has a Starbucks, grocery store and pretty much anything you could want.
Despite being so close to shopping etc, it still gives you the feel of a remote forest.
When we arrived, we were greeting by "Damon". He is dressed nicely, greets you with a smile and looks you in the eye when talking. You feel like he actually cares about your experience. He tells you about the lodge and what to expect with breakfast in the morning etc. He gives you as much time as you need and answers any questions you may have.
We booked The Burl (mostly because it was recently renovated to include a plumbed bathroom). I was not disappointed. It is fabulous. There is a long, steel bring that leads to this two story delight. The exterior is crafted from recycled wood that gives it a tricolor appearance. When you open the door, the smell of cedar welcomes you. There are salted caramel chocolates awaiting you and a very comfy sitting area that looks out to the river. When you open the French doors to the small deck, you hear the lullaby of the river...so calming that we slept with the windows open at night. After taking in the first level, we headed up the wooden ladder to the second story where a fabulous and comfortable queen sized bed and beautifully appointed bathroom reside. The door to the bathroom was one of my favorite features. It has an old world appearance, there are knots in the wood and it is on rollers..just cool!
When I booked the room, I had no idea that Pete would be in town and doing a book signing at Elliott Book Company in Seattle. Although I secretly hoped I would run into Pete at THP (I have a little celebrity crush), I figured he would probably be too busy to stop in. Much to my excitement, he stopped by before his signing. I was too star struck to approach him and I think he was only there to decompress before his event. He walked down to the river for a little alone time. The book signing was intimate. His "clone" daughter, twin sons and beautiful wife were at the event. I spoke with each one of them. They are all down to earth and just regular people. He signed our books and we got a picture with him. He's much taller than I thought, and just as goofy (in a good way) and friendly as he appears on television. That was a nice treat...sort of the cherry on top of the sundae of our trip.
We paid just about $600 for two nights in the Burl. A little too much for us to be able to do this again in the near future, but i'm SO glad to have had this experience. My husband of 17 years and I needed the time away. We both work hard. He is an electrician and I am a Registered Nurse. We also have four children, so the alone time was priceless. The quiet rejuvenated our love for each other. We talked like we haven't talked in years. Thank you Pete. Thank you for building these beautiful Tree Houses and for allowing us to enjoy them. I wish you continued success with THP as well as your show Treehouse Masters. And if you ever are in need of a loyal, hard working electrician. I know the perfect one. :)
Blessings,
Kirk and Kerrie Lakin
Vancouver, WA

Room Tip: The Burl and Temple of the Blue Moon are nearest the river.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Cumfybedz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Issaquah
Salish Lodge & Spa
Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah
SpringHill Suites Seattle Issaquah
Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Issaquah

Been to Treehouse Point? Share your experiences!