“Most relaxing weekend ever.”
Review of Treehouse Point

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Issaquah
Treehouse Point
Ranked #1 of 1 Issaquah B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I somehow missed writing a review from when my wife and I stayed here in February 2014.

This is the exact definition of a romantic get-away You won't find any children here. Just the sound of trees and a babbling brook.

The fellow checking us in was very nice. All staff here were very friendly.

My wife and I stayed in The Temple of The Blue Moon and absolutely loved it. It's set far from the roadway so we never heard any traffic. I believe it may also be one of the more private of options as well. It has a quaint suspension bridge and overlooks the creek below. The bed was very comfortable.

There is a compost toilet attached to the unit but we never used it as the "real" washrooms were close by. There was never a queue for the shower or the toilets.

Everything was very clean. No complaints there.

Breakfast was terrific. I enjoyed chatting to other guests. It seems this property gets a lot of attention so there were folks from all corners of North America and abroad.

In terms of restaurants around the area, we ate at the Roadhouse which was probably 20 or so minutes down the road. I must say, even though it was recommended to us, our meals were absolutely terrible. My steak, ordered medium, was so underdone that I had to send it back. My wife was actually asked if her chicken was cooked. Sufficed to say, next time we will find another restaurant. This is not a fault of Treehouse Point but a fair warning to other visitors looking for a bite in the area.

Even though we were here in February, the Treehouse's heating system was more than adequate and kept us very warm.

Really amazing place. I'm sure we'll be back again soon.

Room Tip: Temple of The Blue Moon is top choice.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lagin_Vancouver

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed in Burl treehouse in late June 2014. This place was amazing! Disclaimer....we are fans of the show, but this location was one of the most relaxing places I've ever been at. I enjoyed the best night of sleep (windows open, listening to the creek echo through the woods, and no bugs unlike Wisconsin) I've had in a long long time. I cannot recommend this place enough. The staff (especially Damon) was very nice and welcoming and treated us like we were one of the family! All of the treehouses are nice so you can't go wrong. Breakfast and food available at no additional charge was great! Children under 13 are not permitted and I can see why as the setting can be dangerous for kids who want to "play". I have a 6 and 8 year old and would not want them to be there. Stay here and enjoy the tranquility! Life is better in a tree!

Room Tip: Burl treehouse is the only one with running water and plumbing.....all other guests need to leave th...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Craig A
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I am writing this review as we end up our two night stay at this lovely spot. We received this stay as a Christmas gift from our son and D-I-L. We had not seen or heard of the TV show which showcased "tree houses", but we were up for this adventure. We live in the Pacific Northwest and prefer our gorgeous summer to enjoy our amazing outdoors. When we went online to book a treehouse, they were all booked up for the summer months...so, keep that in mind when thinking of traveling here.
We ended up being able to stay in the main house upstairs in the Cedar Room. Right now I am sitting in a comfy chair, with the door opened to the back deck. I can hear the rushing water of the nearby river, very relaxing. The room has a wonderful king size bed and a bathroom with tub/shower (the tree houses share a communal bath, two have toilets only). Although it has been very hot for our area, there is cross ventilation in this room and a ceiling fan. Room is very clean and they do what they call a "refresh" every day (new towels, bed made, fresh water, and salted chocolate caramels).
The staff has been quite friendly and helpful. We hiked Rattlesnake Ledge at one of the staff's recommendation and it was a good one. Breakfast is at a communal table where it's fun to share stories with the other guests...most had heard about THP from the TV show. The continental breakfast was wonderful with lots of homemade goodies and variety of choices. The homemade granola was delicious. They also have homemade cookies in the afternoon which is a nice treat. They offer fixings for smores, too!
Even if you don't stay in a treehouse, you can wander the property and climb two tree houses by the river which are not accommodations to stay at.
The only downside to this beautiful spot is the road noise that has been discussed in previous posts. I slept by the open window and was awakened early by the busy traffic each morning. It is interesting to note that none of the folks staying in the tree houses complained about the road noise during breakfast time together. They all seem enthralled with their "tree house".
In walking around the property, the best spot to stay seems to be Temple of the Blue Moon (which they state is their most popular tree house). The Burl is also farther away from the road. To be honest, the only reason I did not give this a 5 star is the road noise. This property is pricey, but anything unique in the PNW (the San Juan Islands for instance) will cost you. And, although we were only 25 miles from Seattle, it certainly felt a world apart! Book early if you plan to come. I did notice on their Facebook page that they list openings that come available, so that might be an option if you live close by. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

Room Tip: Free wifi in the Cedar Room and main lodge, not sure about the access in the tree houses, upper pond...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
11  Thank KathiM17
Reviewed 19 June 2014

A girlfriend of mine got married here, a little over a year ago, and we stayed the night in one of the tree houses. What an experience! Such a great venue, with amazing staff and such an immersion with nature!

Room Tip: I would stay again, but this time at the "Temple of the Blue Moon" Room. Nothing against t...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
10  Thank Jaycie S
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My husband and I came to stay at Treehouse Point for a relaxing weekend away and it was great! Met and exceeded my expectations; we would have loved to stay longer. Beautiful area, nice staff, tasty breakfasts. Very romantic place. We stayed in Trillium and it was gorgeous, small but romantic, and close to the shared bathroom. Never had an issue with the shared bathroom/shower either. If you get a chance, eat at the Fall City Roadhouse just down the road- the prime rib dip is amazing! Seattle is not too far away to drive down to spend the day. Definitely recommend Treehouse Point for a unique, relaxing, lovely vacation.

Room Tip: We stayed in Trillium and it was great- beautiful inside, nice views, close to the bathroom, quiet...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
13  Thank kmhuffy
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here as a part of our 6 day Washington --> Oregon extravaganza trip. Our one night stay was truly the highlight of the trip. Everything about this place is perfect. We stayed in the Trillium. The Trillium is essentially a two story treehouse made up almost completely windows. Forest everywhere you look first thing in the morning: amazing!

Now I must admit, I'm pretty much only into glamping (rather than camping), so I was pretty pleased to find that the treehouse was very well built (read: not bug accessible). There are three on site full bathrooms, and they are all within a 23 second walk of the trillium and they are all really nice. Super clean. Recently built. Very glamping.

There was a ton to do on site. We started our day by walking around the grounds. The tree houses are located in a beautiful forest. There are hammocks around the river and a couple extra treehouses that are just for hanging out in. The hubster loved the hermitage because you could draw up the ladder, making it inaccessible for others (including me).

In the evening, we played scrabble in the lodge and made s'mores in a campfire (they had s'mores kits in the lodge!).

Breakfast was delightful. There was also coffee, tea, popcorn, and other yummies always available. Chocolate in our treehouse when we got there and cookies in the lodge when we checked in.

I could go on, but it's hard to type on a iPad.

You're going to love this place. Trust me.

Room Tip: Trillium all the way!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
20  Thank Matanitravels
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My husband and I stayed in May 2014 as a part of our anniversary trip to Washington. We stayed two nights in Trillium. Trillium is absolutely beautiful. The natural light from all of the windows is great. There was a tea kettle in the treehouse with an assortment of teas, coffee, hot chocolate, and Apple cider. There are chocolates in your room when you arrive and new ones the next morning. The views are nice. The new bathhouses are pretty and have a spa like look and feel to them. The treehouse and the bathrooms along with the main lodge were very clean. Breakfast each day was great. It was homemade with enough options to please everyone. I would definitely recommend staying here. I would love to go back.

• Stayed: May 2014
11  Thank abribryant
Also consider these accommodations in or near Issaquah
Salish Lodge & Spa
#1 of 2 in Snoqualmie
Belltown
The Edgewater, A Noble House Hotel

Been to Treehouse Point? Share your experiences!