While the room was clean and the desk clerk friendly , I was outraged to discover that "no, there aren't any clocks in the rooms." Come on! Hair dryers can be obtained at the desk. How convenient. Sheets were so small and thin that they came off the bed by the middle of the night,
This might have been a $30 hotel in the middle of N. Dakota, but is simply not acceptable at $75 in a suburban area. It's taking affordable too far!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Seattle East-Issaquah is nestled at the base of Tiger Mountain, minutes from Lake Sammamish State Park and Pike Place Market. Restaurants and shops are nearby. Enjoy our seasonal outdoor pool. Wi-Fi is available in all modern rooms for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Motel 6 Seattle East - Issaquah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Seattle East - Issaquah Hotel Issaquah
- Motel 6 Issaquah
- Motel Six Issaquah
- Issaquah Motel 6
- Issaquah Motel Six
- Motel 6 Seattle East - Issaquah Washington