“New Restaurant Great Food Service Atmosphere”
Review of Hop Jack's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hop Jack's
Ranked #48 of 173 Restaurants in Issaquah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 August 2012

We stopped for lunch with my wife, daughter and two grandchildren. My daughter lives in Issaquah and wanted to try out this new eating spot. We all agreed it was a great place to eat with the food, prices, service atmosphere all being great. We were really disappointed in the NBC coverage of the Olympics as the women's championship gold medal game was not covered on the regular Seattle channels or on my daughter's direct TV. The channel that was on the TV near us was not turned to the soccer game. The personnel were very friendly and happily changed the channel twice so we could watch the first half of the match. My wife and daughter had the onion burger which they split and really enjoyed. A nice touch was bringing the burger already split and on separate plates. I had the soup and salad, both ample servings, with excellent pita bread and also reasonably priced. Both grandchildren, chicken strips and cheesburger also enjoyed their lunch. My 12 year old grandson had no trouble completing his burger, which was surpising given the size of it. We will certainly revisit this restaurant when we return to Issaquah. My daughter was also pleased as she mentioned she would be coming back and happy she had located a good place to eat in Issaquah.

Reviewed 3 August 2012

Our dinner was delicious- best patty melt I've had in a long time. My friend had a grapefruit lemon drop served in a glass made out of ice. I tasted it and it was amazing! Our server was fantastic. I will definitely eat here again.

Been to Hop Jack's? Share your experiences!