“Average”

Hop Jack's
Ranked #47 of 172 Restaurants in Issaquah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We live right across the street from this Hop Jacks so we where really excited to try it once it was open and I was a little disappointed. The prices seemed kind of high and the food was average and nothing I couldn't get at red robin for a better price. The happy hour has a few good items the pom pucker cosmo is really good and so is the fried zucchini but other then that nothing really stands out and its still kind of pricey for being happy hour. Bottom line is the only reason I really go here is for convenience its just average and if I want to spend the money to go out I usually go somewhere else with better food and better value.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I dont know what they do to make their burgers so good, but i cannot seem to shake my addiction to them! Wait staff is always great, we dine there often, and i can honestly say we have never had a negative experience! Always consistantly good food and serice!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Went to Hop Jack's during Happy Hour and was very pleased with the food, service and fun. I enjoyed 15 medium sized sauteed prawns, perfectly cooked, served piping hot with a delicious sweet/sour sauce on the side ($8.95), and a basic Caesar Salad, good size, with modest dressing ($3.95). Since I was enjoying their large screen HDTV's and great background music, I decided to add a cup of their Clam Chowder, which was very tasty but not so creamy like Ivar's. House wine was only $3.50. The servers work efficiently and hard, really taking care of customers.

The only down side was in making sure the bathrooms are tended to more often. I found an unnecessary pile up of disposed hand paper towels in the trash basket. Also, the process of clearing tables could be better.

All in all, I was full, I enjoyed the atmosphere and the people....and I will return to try their main menu items again and again.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

The food is fantastic, the service is stellar and there happy hour menu is fantastic. I had a server named Chris, I believe he was leaving for school however, that was incredibly knowledgeable and made some spectacular recommendations.

Reviewed 9 March 2013

My family and I love Hop Jack's. We have take-out dinner there just about every week. The burgers are great!!! I would compare them to Max & Erma's in Pittsburgh - they taste like they came right off a backyard grill. The Hop Jack's special sauce makes them taste even better! It's touted as a neighborhood gathering place so if you are expecting fine dining, you are in the wrong place. It's a great place to go and watch sports at the bar or just enjoy a relaxing meal of American comfort food. Check the website - it's burgers, sandwiches and salads.. I have only had the burgers and they are great - there are no better burgers in this area for sure. Our waitresses are always nice and very helpful and the management staff is available if you have any issues. If you go, get a burger.. we love Hop Jack's and the atmosphere is fine for all - they are very helpful to families with children..

Been to Hop Jack's? Share your experiences!