“Best Paragliding Experience in the Northwest”

Seattle Paragliding
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Issaquah
Issaquah, Washington
“Best Paragliding Experience in the Northwest”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

This is an amazing paragliding school. I thoroughly enjoyed flying tandem and receiving instruction from Marc and his wife. This experience has inspired me to become a full fledged paragliding pilot and to one day pilot my own tandem flight. Tiger Mountain is a great paragliding destination for all levels of the sport and includes a great community of gliders to fly around. Overall a great experience!

Visited December 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Simply does not disappoint”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Thrillseekers, weekend warriors, outdoor enthusiasts, everybody can get their fix at Seattle Paragliding. Marc and Lan run a great business and through decades of experience they offer a clear formula, allowing just about anyone to fly. Whether it's signing up for a tandem flight or learning the ropes of becoming a solo paragliding pilot, Marc walks you through the do's and don'ts in his video classroom, straps you into a harness for steering purposes and has you run his on-site training hill a multitude of times before launching off of Tiger Mountain's Poo Poo Point. Weather permitting you can enjoy stellar views of Mt Rainier, Mt Baker, SeaTac, Seattle, Bellevue, Lake Sammamish and more as you glide all the way down to the Landing Zone whilst hanging back in a comfortable harness. Music, bonfires, weekly classroom instruction, trail linking the Landing Zone directly to the launch sites, shuttle service, competent instructors, solid gear, video recording,...I can't think of anything missing. Give it a try. In my opinion it simply does not disappoint.

Visited January 2013
Mercer Island, Washington
“World Class Operation!”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I have logged over 100 flights since starting with Seattle Paragliding in February. Marc has an amazing flying background, runs impressive instructional classes and has a world class facility. His relentless use of video feedback and ongoing classroom sessions allow you to share friendships and knowledge of the local flying experience. Thank you Marc for this life changing sport!
- Steve

Visited November 2013
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tandem Paragliding from Tiger Mountain - great experience!”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

My son wanted to go paragliding for his 13th birthday. I admit I was a little nervous to see my child jump off a mountain with nothing but a sail, but Marc at Seattle Paragliding and Drew, the pilot, were so great that my nervousness turned to pure excitement. Marc did a training session with my son before the flight, and also showed us video of other tandem flights before we headed up. After the flight, we were able to take home video and pictures from a camera that was mounted on the Paraglider. The view was amazing - Mt. Rainier and Mt. Baker both out, lakes below, blue sky above. Couldn't have asked for a better day, and my son had an unbelievable time. The experience was worth every penny. Highly recommended!!! Thank you Marc and Drew!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Mickey M
Port Orchard, Washington
“Top Notch”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Seattle Paragliding is a top notch training and tandem facility. I started flying in June and am extremely happy that I decided to go with Seattle paragliding for my training. The environment is excellent to learn in and the training hill and harness barn are great for getting acclimated to the paragliding equipment and launching/landing techniques before the big show up on the mountain. The training program is always evolving to include the very latest and greatest techniques for all aspects of flying your paraglider with weekly "chalk talks" to review student flight videos and discuss everything from launch techniques to cross country flying theory.

The training is great, but I think the best part of seattle paragliding is the people! It's a wonderfully tight knit group of people who all work together to watch out for each other; and they always welcome new comers with open arms.

Even if you're not looking to learn to paraglide, but just want to go for a ride, you really can't beat Seattle Paragliding. You have the ability to watch previous tandem flights to see exactly how the launch is going to work, plus you are able to sit in harnesses before you even go up the mountain so you're familiar with the gear before it's time to fly. So far I've brought 5 of my family members to Seattle Paragliding so they can experience paragliding too and see why I'm always going on about it.

So if you've ever had that dream of flying, or just want an amazing adventure, Seattle Paragliding is the place to be!

Visited June 2013