“the only place to consider”

Seattle Paragliding
East Wenatchee, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the only place to consider”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

After wanting to fly for many years, I did my research and decided to try it with Seattle Paragliding, it really is the only place to consider. No other school has an on site classroom, multiple instructors at any given time, a practice hill and the ever important restroom! After seeing the "family" feel of the Seattle Paragliding staff and students, I decided to go all in and learn to Paragliding as a solo pilot. What a great decision that was. If you've never gone, I highly recommend you try it, and if you're in the Seattle area, definitely go with these guys. Or if you're just looking for a thrill or a great view from above, its an experience you will never forget.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank EeyonW

Sammamish, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best instruction in the NW!”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I took my first paragliding ride with Seattle Paragliding and then joined Marc & Lan's team. The instruction I have received is top notch and as allowed me to visit other sites in the NW with confidence! Try out their classroom every Sat at 10:30 am and then ask for a tour of Marc's barn where he will have gear for you to try out before your first flight. Be sure to climb up his crow's nest -- a 50' platform in a tree with a spiral staicase. This is a summer camp for grown-ups! No better fun in Issaquah!!

Visited January 2014
Seattle, Washington
“a 'lifetime experience!”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Seattle Paragliding is owned and operated by an amazing guy by the name of Marc Chirco and has been in the paragliding training and flying business for a number of years.
Regardless if it's a one time Tandem Flight-OR a prelude to taking lessons- Marc walks everyone thru what to expect and , how to get the greatest enjoyment from your flight.
From Marc's extensive library of Video clips and examples using a 'White Board' in the on site classroom- Every facet of foot powered flight will be covered.

Visited October 2013
Issaquah, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top-Notch Professional Flights and Instruction”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Absolutely fantastic experiences. If you're ready to take a tandem flight or embark on a lifetime instruction program of paragliding instruction, you cannot go wrong with Seattle Paragliding. Marc and Lan Chirico deliver the best flights and the highest quality instructional experience available. My first flight was so magical that I immediately signed up for lessons and haven't looked back. This is definitely a must-do experience.

If you're local, there's absolutely no better school. Marc is absolutely dedicated to your personal progression---with instruction, video, and weekly lectures. Not to mention the unsurpassed community of pilots associated with the school.

Heartily recommend!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Lodirk
Flagler Beach, Florida
“Amazing experience!”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I live in Hawaii and decided to go to seattle paragliding for my p-1/p-2 pilots course after contacting a number of schools to get information. Marc knew me by name and phone number after that first chat, absolutely none of the other schools did that, they just answered generic questions about price etc and sent me on my way. Marc and Lon were amazingly hospitable while i was doing my training, as were the fellow pilots. I love little niche sports like this because people become family and that's exactly how i feel about seattle paragliding :)
ALSO, now, back in Hawaii i'm talking to pilots out here about my flights, which at tiger mtn my second flight and many others were over an hour long. The hawaii pilots are super jealous, most of their first hundred flights were in the 10-15 minute range.

Visited August 2013