“Charming place to have a nice bite to eat before a show at the nearby Casino”

Nicolino Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #18 of 177 Restaurants in Issaquah
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Lovely restaurant - nice patio and indoor cafe with a nice buzz, even at 6 pm on a Friday. The best mussels we've ever had.....for a starter, and then a generous serving of pasta and meatball special which they helpfully split for us. Perfect!

1  Thank katerinapuss

Reviewed 1 May 2017

My wife and I ate here on a Sunday for our anniversary dinner. We arrived at 5:30p and were seated immediately at a 2 person table along the windows. The place is actually very small with limited seating, but they​ do have more tables outside in a courtyard which they open in good weather. The hostess and staff were very friendly and the service was quick. The only disappointment was that the meals we wanted to order off the "Today's Specials" menu were all out (Hand made meatballs and Rigatoni). I thought this was strange since they just opened for dinner 30 minutes before we arrived. Later we find out they were also out of 2 different dessert dishes that we wanted to order.

Nevertheless, we were able to order two other entrees off their regular dinner menu which were very good. I got the bogolense and my wife got the spaghetti carbonara. Both were made with fresh pasta which was tasty. So in all, we both had a good dinner and I would certainly come back here again.

2  Thank cohoman
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Delicious Italian food done just right. I am seriously considering canceling my plans visiting Italy this summer :-))). Great environment, charming and cosy interior. The place is run by Italians from Rome. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 22 January 2017

We moved away many years ago, and it was such a treat to dine here again. Jessica, the owner, still "gets it" when it comes to great Italian food with an intimate, yet vibrant atmosphere. BTW, our food was outstanding

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent family run Italian restaurant. Very busy on a Wednesday night, very enjoyable Italian waiter, nice wine selection. Had the veal special and it was excellent and very tender.

1  Thank LNuss

Been to Nicolino Ristorante Italiano? Share your experiences!