“Great Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 23 October 2017

The restaurant is small and you might have to wait to get in but its worth it. The kitchen was running behind and our waiter gave us a free appetizer to hold us over. I have been here twice in the last couple months and not only have I been very pleased with the quality of the food, everyone I was with each time raved about their meal as well. The cost is higher than average but if you have time and want a superior meal this is the place for you. I will certainly be a frequent customer.

2  Thank spaz4plastik

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here three times in the past two months. We consider this one of the top 3 restaurants in Issaquah. We sat outside 2 of our last 3 visits hand prefer outside because it gets awful noisy inside. We will eat here only if outside seating is available.

1  Thank davidjfromWI
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Slow service and long waits to be expected.

Came in at 5:15 and seated at 5:30pm with a party of 9 on Saturday evening. Food for 8 people came out between 6:45-7:00. They misplaced my order and didn't have my food for awhile. It took about half hour to write up the bill and compete the transaction. Service here is terrible and they have no accurate timing of things. The server stated 2 minutes which actually was just over 20 minutes.

The food itself was average / mediocre. They serve the bread basket cold with olive oil in a small dish. They have balsamic vinegar but need to ask the server for it. Price point was a bit high for the simple meals that came out.

Single occupancy washroom per gender. Parking lot is shared with multiple shops of the strip mall. Very small waiting area with narrow corridor.

The good part is that they made my meal on the house.

I will not come back nor would I recommend this place for groups or large parties. Maybe 1-2 persons would have a better experience.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We have dined here twice before and have had delicious food and very good service, so we were looking forward to a similar experience, but that was not the case. First of all, they only had one menu for the entire table, as they had “run out” of menus. We did not receive a wine list when we sat down. Our water glasses were filled, but no one came over to greet us. We finally got someone’s attention and asked for a wine list. At 5:30, 30 minutes after we had arrived, the waiter finally came over and started to take our order. We noticed that other tables besides ours were also waiting a long time to place their orders. After having our appetizer and salad, no one came by to bus the tables. We had to ask for the dirty dishes to be removed. The food here is delicious, we have no complaints with that, but the service was abysmal. We were there for 2 ½ hours total, an unbelievably long time. We felt like we were being ignored the entire time, our waiter was not friendly at all. He did make a comment later in the evening that they were short staffed, but he did not apologize at all. Don’t go to this restaurant, the service is terrible.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

The experience eating out doors at Nicolino's was quite a treat on a very warm, summer evening. The food was delicious although my order had been mixed up...served with ninguine rather than the menu stated fettuccini. Apparently they were short-staffed by three people. In spite of this, they did their best in helping customers enjoy the experience.

1  Thank sinza2017

Been to Nicolino Ristorante Italiano? Share your experiences!