“Awesome saag paneer”

Pabla Vege Cuisine Incorporated
Ranked #86 of 167 Restaurants in Issaquah
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

My review will be a bit limited as it's only for a few items. I ate at their lunch buffet a few months ago w/my vegetarian aunt and I remember it was decent but I didn't remember much about it (I mostly just discounted it bc I love my meat and they had none). So, I stopped in for a buffet takeout just to see if I could get my son to eat some more veggies. I asked for a few round containers bc their buffet takeout is measured by weight. After that day a couple months go, I was hooked.

All I ever get here are rice, saag paneer and now their channa. Why? Because their saag paneer is the only way my 2 year old will eat a substantial portion of veggies in one sitting! Their saag paneer is AMAZING! I'm sure there's a good amount of cream in there but it's sooooo good! Plus, they give you a whole naan for free if you spend $10 on their takeout buffet. That naan is very yummy- some can be very doughy but this one is not.

So I just recently started getting their channa as well but it was too spicy for the toddler but its really good for the adults!

I will admit that they are not very friendly - they're not rude but they really should smile and try to be a bit more pleasant with their customers.

Thank Schuett.
There are newer reviews for Pabla Vege Cuisine Incorporated

Reviewed 25 May 2013

My wife and I are struck by the quality of the food here. We've done both the buffet at lunch and dinner service and the food quality is high at all times. This is one of our favorite restaurants in the area and well worth a visit. The staff is very friendly but could be a bit quicker to the tables at times.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I visited here recently with colleagues for the lunch buffet. I'm confused why every review seems to be pretty good, because I didn't agree in the slightest. The staff are abrupt, the food was not great. Even my colleagues weren't too fussed to go back for more. I'm glad that it is inexpensive. I just don't get the place, I've been to wonderful veggie Indian buffets, and this one just isn't special in the slightest. It needs some refurbishment inside too.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

The food served is very tasty and there a lot of choices on the menu. The lunch buffet is indeed a feast for vegetarians. The appetizers and desserts are great as well along with the main dishes.

However the service is something I don't much care for. None of the staff members so much as even smile when interacting with you and they look like they are just going through the motions of doing their job.

Will definitely return for the food.

2  Thank Sushar
Reviewed 23 June 2012

We have stopped her a few times over the last year for a dinner after work. We love the food, the quiet atmosphere and the lovely people who work there. They have several "Pabla Punjabi Specials" which are unique from other Indian restaraunts we have been too. Some of our fav dishes are Plabla Special Curry Pakora, Eggplant Bhartha (best I have ever had) and Mattar Paneer. We have tried two fotheir Biryani's and they were just average. As a bonus for many people the food is all vegetarian, non-dairy options and other special accomodations can be made.