“Flee Ridden”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Kelso
Kelso, United States
“Flee Ridden”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I had rented two rooms in different areas of the motel and both were so flee ridden that my pets and children were affected. We enjoyed our stay at the hotel until the bites began. At first I thought it was mosquitos but the our dogs started digging as well. They were so back our puppy had blisters and had to take benadryl.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWKELSO, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Hi Lillian,
Thank you for taking the time to share with others about your experiences here at our hotel. Certainly let us know at any time during your stay if you have any questions or concerns regarding your room or your stay and we would be more than happy to assist you however possible! If we had known about the flees during your stay we would have certainly been happy to help you move to a better room and immediately take care of the problem.

Upon reading your review, we were able to quickly find your reservation in the system, and while it has been a few weeks since your stay, Maintenance and our Assistant Manager checked out both rooms your party stayed in that evening and ensured them to be clean and flee-free. We do apologize for any issues you may have experienced.

It looks as though overall your stay was a relatively enjoyable one. We're happy to hear that and we hope we will see you again the next time your travels bring you through town!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I was heading up to Seattle from a business trip in Sacramento and just couldn't make that last leg of the journey, so I decided to pull over and find a place to rest in Kelso, WA. For the price, this Best Western offers a great deal of amenities, though I can't say I took advantage of all of them. Exercise room, heated pool, continental breakfast, all great features, particularly for families. The staff were accommodating and friendly, and help make a long day just a little more pleasant. The beds were comfortable and clean, though so might find them a bit on the hard side (but that is always a matter of personal taste.) Bottom line:, this is not the Four Seasons, but if you happen to be passing through the area or visiting friends, it's certainly an affordable and comfortable place to rest your head.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Patrick R
BWKELSO, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to share about your recent quick night with us! I'm sorry to hear that you weren't entirely satisfied with your room, but I'm happy that it did the job for you and that you were satisfied overall by our hotel. I hope you had a wonderful night, and a safe trip home the next morning. We hope to see you again the next time your exhaustion meet your travels in the area!
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 19 April 2014

After a long days drive we saw the roadside sign for this BW and thought , why not ? We stay in a lot of BW's and find it hard to fault most times. The 'Aladdin' while a tad on the dearer side in our experience ($111/night) still ticked all the boxes. The young girl on the desk was efficient & friendly and directed us to a good meal and was on duty again first thing in the a.m., but still bubbly & happy ! Also gave us a few hints on the next leg of our trip .The breakfast was great and the room was large & comfy but strangely looked into the pool area where several kids were thoroughly enjoying themselves!! I was too tired to join in but maybe next time some 'super models' may be in residence ???

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Well hello, Skeney57!
I'm happy to hear that your stay was without 40 Thieves, although perhaps we would get more visitors if we advertised a murder mystery?? (With magic?)
Unfortunately you did also JUST miss the supermodels, but we very much look forward to your next visit. Hopefully your next trip to the US will be planned a little better! Regardless, we thank you for choosing us during your visit to the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I hope you had a wonderful time in the area and a safe trip back home to Australia.
Lubbock, United States
Reviewed 18 April 2014

All the nights I stay here ive had nothing but great service. The staff here works with us making sure we have rooms and we have a good stay. I would say this is one of the better places I have stayed.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Hi Donnie!
Thank you for sharing about your time here at your home away from home. We appreciate hearing from the familiar faces around here and are glad that you are enjoying your visits with us. Please let us know if ever there is anything we can do to make your stays even more comfortable and homey! We look forward to seeing you soon.
Aberdeen, United States
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Staff was friendly and professional. Parking was difficult to negotiate. Pool is right off lobby and parking lot and not very private. Room was clean and met expectations for value. Bed was super comfortable. Overall okay experience. Would prefer a pool that was not so viewable by everyone.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Hi Nancy,
We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry to hear that you were not entirely satisfied with the pool, but I'm so happy to hear that you were impressed by our staff, as well as the most important part of any hotel stay, the bed! We get so many compliments on those mattresses!

We hope you had a wonderful visit to the area and I hope you will think of us the next time your travels bring you through town!
kelso, United States
Reviewed 8 April 2014

stay here a lot for business. always been taken well care of by the staff and been very comfortable. close to several restaurants and shopping and the indoor pool is always fun. the railroad stays often and gets up early but seem to be very courteous as they have not woke me up yet

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Hello!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share with others about your experiences here at our hotel! We always love to see a returning guest and a friendly face and are thrilled that you choose to stay with us when work brings you to the area. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Tillamook, Oregon
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I have stayed in BW hotels previously so I figured I was safe. I was wrong. There were enough issues to fill a couple pages but I'll keep it brief. I was plugging in my phone for the night and moved the nightstand, DISGUSTING!! Someone else's toenail clippings. The plug wasn't there but on the side wall, no problem right? wrong. I go to plug in my phone and the cover for the outlet is just hanging there it was broken in the middle. Huge safety issue. I plug my phone in and hear a

Room Tip: don't stay at all
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank amie f
Hello Amie,
Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience at our hotel. While unfortunately it looks like much of your review was cut off, I'm sorry to hear that your stay did not live up to your expectations. Certainly do not hesitate to let us know at any time during your stay and we will be more than happy to assist you however we can to bring you anything you need or to find you room suitable for your needs, as the comfort of our guests is our top priority!

I was able to find your reservation with us and do apologize that the solution we worked out with you upon checkout did not seem to be sufficient and was so quickly followed by this review. We know you have options when choosing your lodging needs, and we thank you, that as a Best Western Rewards Diamond Elite member, you chose to stay with us. We hope you will look past this unfortunate experience and give us another chance the next time your travels bring you through the area. Your 250 bonus points and best available upgrade will be waiting!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kelso
Super 8 Kelso Longview Area
#4 of 7 in Kelso
Town House Motel
Town House Motel
#4 of 8 in Longview

Been to Best Western Aladdin Inn? Share your experiences!