Red Lion Hotel Kennewick Columbia Center
US$163
US$143
US$104
Clover Island Inn Kennewick(Kennewick)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$93
US$112
US$129
US$131
US$116
Super 8 Kennewick(Kennewick)(Great Value!)
US$77
Fairfield Inn Kennewick(Kennewick)
US$121
US$110
US$84
US$82
US$145
US$131
All reviewsan older hotelbuffet breakfasti highly recommend this hotelstaff was friendlynice staymallconferencesofateamspet
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We were unpleasantly surprised with the no-notice closure of our other hotel. Huge save to find this on the web - amazing service, nice location and amenities [sustainable bath products.] Check it out!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We had our 2 dogs with us and this room was perfect. Sliding glass doors went right outside for their business. Appeared to have very nice pool area for summer visits. The rate was excellent and there was no charge for our dogs! Free parking walking distance to restaurants. Very nicely decorated beautiful bathroom with LOTS of hot water! The $5 breakfast was just what we wanted before hitting the road in the morning.

Room Tip: We used hotwire and got a excellent rate!
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Super friendly staff A check in.
Clean quite room with 3 HBO channels free wi-fi with a strong signal real good water pressure in the shower. And a nice restaurant. The room was very large (king bed in one room and sofa/tv/fridge/desk in other room as well as separate bathroom area. Wish we could have stayed another night. The hotel has the feel of an older hotel but nothing so major as to change our opinion of the property.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I travel all over the world and i have to say this hotel property is right at the top of the list as far as staffing and overall comfort in the rooms and just a great place to stay. Staff was excellent and very freindly and did their job with smiles all around. Everytime you passed a staff member in the hall or at the front dest they said hello and was there anything I needed as a guest of the hotel. Will recommend to all my business traelers that come this way.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Location of the hotel is great. I stayed there one night ( 9/28-29/ 2013). I was at a dog show all day watching a friends' dogs compete. I would've loved a shower during my stay, but apparently, the hotel was unable to get the hot water heating system fixed.
I was told the manager would be calling me about the situation and left my home phone number with the front desk. I have called the manager's (Katie Trip, I believe) number and left a message. I haven't heard anything back. I go to Kennewick a couple of times a year. I'm hoping they will rectify the situation.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo