Cherry Chalet
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Kennewick
See available hotels
Comfort Inn(Kennewick)
Fairfield Inn Kennewick(Kennewick)
View Hotel
All reviewsb bbed and breakfastkoi pondwine tastingthe claw foot tubhealthy breakfastred mountainliving roomfull kitchenstevehostsorchardbingwinerysantinaberriesjager
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 February 2008

I made a reservation at Cherry Chalet bed and breakfast 5 months in advance, to make sure we had a place to stay for a weekend trip to Washington, to celebrate my husband's birthday. They told me this reservation was confirmed, and they wouldn't be sending out an additional mail or email confirmation.
I then tried calling them several days prior to arrival date to make sure everything was going to go smoothly, and to let them know what time we would be arriving. I left 3 phone messages, and sent one email.
A few days later, the morning of our scheduled arrival, the innkeeper called and told me they booked the room to someone else 3 weeks ago. We could not stay there. Our trip was ruined.
Beware when making a reservation here.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled with family