“Great overall meal”

Add it.
India Palace Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 30 October 2010

My wife and I are fans of Indian food. The food was tasty. The curry goat was especially good. Althought there wasn't was such heat as we would have liked over all it was a great meal. On a side note. India palace was recommended to me by a co-worker who is from India and according to him. It tasted like his moms home cooking

Reviewed 22 July 2010

They have a daily lunch buffet that offers a great selection of Indian favorites. Need to get there early since they don't refill the containers after 1pm. The food was excellent, I love this place! The service was pretty non-existent but I think that was because it was buffet style.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Richland, Washington
Reviewed 11 August 2009

LOVE IT!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 13 March 2009

I've gone here twice. Both times had dirty glasses and silverware. The bathrooms are very smelly and dirty. The food was GREAT though so we tried just picking up food to take home. We found an unidentifiable object that looked like a 2 inch piece of shag carpet in our food, along with a few hairs. We won't go back.

2  Thank Breeann6
Reviewed 30 May 2008

As fans of Indian food we had high hopes for this place, but were sorely dissapointed. The lunch buffet was supposed to begin at 11am however at 11:30 only half the dishes were present. The rice was dry. The silverware was dirty, and the bathroom toliets were filled with comet.

1  Thank penguinInTheDesert