“First Rate Service, Good Food”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #12 of 238 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Four Stars when we combine service and food quality, the food alone receives an average. My spouse had a good meal, the mildly seasoned steak in sauce.

I had a too bland Vietnamese noodle dish with steak and shrimp. The steak was just tiny strips of beef with little flavor, at least the shrimp was decent.

But the atmosphere is top notch, the service was also first rate. The manager stopped by to make certain all was well, gave us a gift card and coupon for our next visit. So we will be back, I'll probably get something a little more exciting on the hot side of the menu.

1  Thank hackney1

Reviewed 14 October 2013

With a little over an hour available for a business lunch, something happened after ordering resulting in an obvious delayed arrival of our meals after promptly receiving an appetizer. My favorite seared ahi salad wasn't quite as seared as in recent visits but still quite acceptable. Unfortunately we only had at most 15 minutes to enjoy before quickly leaving. We received sincere apologies from our waiter who was ready to waive our bill which he did. We offered to pay but our waiter wouldn't have it (definitely tipped him). I think our business is worth more than one business lunch. Thanks P.F. Chang's for stating so.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

We drove to P.F.Chang's, about a 15 minute drive from our motel on 395. Chang's has a great reputation, and we've enjoyed their cuisine in other cities. Food did not disappoint, but service was slow. We were not informed when we arrived that rather than waiting 15-20 minutes for a table (it was Sunday evening), we could order the same menu in the bar. After a few minutes we found this out, and even after ordering in the bar the service was slow. They may have been understaffed that night.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I came to the city on business and was told that P.F Changs is a good place to eat, so I tried it out and it was simply amazing I loved every bite and the service was also great. I will definitely be visiting this restaurant again if I come back.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

the food and service at this restaurant are always exceptional. the prices are fair. not the most ideal of locations but i will go back.