Kennewick Suites
US$131
US$114
Clover Island Inn Kennewick(Kennewick)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$93
US$96
US$132
US$123
US$117
Super 8 Kennewick(Kennewick)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$116
Fairfield Inn Kennewick(Kennewick)
US$121
US$110
All reviewsfull kitchenstudio apartmentfront deskan extended stayroom was cleanenjoyed my staycoffee potgreat breakfasttri citieskitchenettestove
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Similar or so-called luxury hotels around the area are almost double the price. If you just need a place to stay that is easy, quiet, and convenient, this is your place! Staff is courteous and rooms are very ample. Even has it's own mini-kitchen and fridge which comes in handy.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Jesus L
Jaksarn B, General Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

First of all I want to thank you for taking the time and writing a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We would love to see you back soon!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

This hotel went under new management and I can honestly say that it was a change for the best. The hotel became a lot cleaner and the staff is simply amazing. Great service and I love the apartment styled rooms. I recommend this hotel to everyone, whether you are coming by yourself on a business trip or if you are coming with family. The price is unbeatable. The new management is making great improvements. Fast wifi, nice size rooms, great pillows, amazing beds, delicious breakfast, and great staff. What more could you ask for? I had such a good experience at this hotel, I will be staying here every time I come down to Kennewick.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Jaskarn B, General Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you so much for that response. We try our best to make each and every guest happy! We are glad that you had a great experience. Cant wait to see you again!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My taste for accommodations run in the Ma and Pa hotels in the $50-$60 range, This place had great rooms. Large double bed area, kitchen wet bar, and sitting room for TV. Managers were real pleasant and accommodating. Grounds were clean and and street noise was nil as it is a block off the main drag. Shopped for a place at the Kennewick Library online and found this place advertised for $55. a nite by all the booking companies. Checked right in and my fault for not asking. Was floored to see the $88.50 charge.

Room Tip: 105-113 are back side from parking lot. No window view but shielded from any possible noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time out of your day and writing us a review. We are glad that you loved your suite. Please calls us when you are back in the area, I will personal make sure you get a great price!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

This is a small motel that has gone through a recent remodel...don't know if all the rooms have been remodeled but the one we had was excellent. Many remodels are just patch up jobs. This was done by quality craftsmen. Reception was very good and the price was excellent as well. Got our reservation through Hotwire. Haven't had the breakfast as I write this review, but expect it will measure up with the balance of our visit. Only problem was a barking dog across the hall. I generally avoid "pet friendly motels" for that very reason, let alone the chance of having a room that had been shared with a dog in the past.

Room Tip: Ask about dogs..we love dogs, but don't care to sleep with them.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dnkcarlson
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Good service, good price, good location. They were just awesome. I needed a place to stay for a couple of nights at a reasonable price and a friend referred me to the kennewick suites. It's located in a clean and relatively quiet part of kennewick. I would definitely stay there again and highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family