“Friendly Staff”
Review of Kennewick Suites

Kennewick Suites
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Stayed here Valentines weekend with my boyfriend. We stayed in the presidential suite. Very nice owner and was shown to our room. We found a few foreign hairs in our bed sheets but everything else looked clean. The floorboards above us squeaked. As for more positives, the bed was very comfortable. What was scary was at 10 AM we woke up to our door being unlocked and opened. One of the owners there was shocked to see us ' sorry sorry' he said and asked if we needed towels and left. Super scary. Don't know if I would stay here again, but it's not too bad.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 13AUnit
Jaskarn b, General Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review online regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

On my way back from Seattle and had to stop because of the snow. Unlucky I know where to go! The Kennewick suites it always a great place to stay and the staff is awesome. They treat me with great respect. Also they gave me there new presidential suite. I had never seen anything like it. You seriously can't beat this price anywhere

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank karandavis
Jaskarn b, General Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel! All of us here take great pride in the service we offer all of our guests. I am happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us and its always great seeing a repeat guest! Also we are very glad to hear that you enjoyed the new presidential suite! We wish you safe travels and we are looking forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Katherine V
Jaskarn B, General Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Reviewed 31 January 2014

After staying at Kennewick Suites Last summer I already knew what to expect last visit was great but this visit I was put in one of the new remodeled rooms, what a wonderful surprise The staff was Great they offered to help me get my luggage to the room. I travel to Kennewick 2 to 3 times a year and this is were I will be staying on my next visit

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank TomNSeattle
Jaskarn B, General Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your fantastic review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the renovation results which truly has given us a bright and colorful look.
I'd also like to thank you for including the kind words in your survey. It's guests like you who complete that bright and cheery atmosphere. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

On 1/25/14 I stayed at Kennewick Suites. Due to frequent business travel, I stay in hotels often but NEVER have I experienced anything like this!
First of all, contrary to the pictures shown, my room looked nothing even close to what was portrayed. Second, the TV would become distorted when the heat came on in addition to the bathroom sink being broken causing it not to drain. But MOST IMPORTANT, I paid with cash for the room, having to give credit card information for incidentals. The following day after checking out, Kennewick Suites put a charge through my credit card for $100.00 and on 1/27/14 another $200.00 was charged by them on my credit card.
Therefore I called the hotel and asked to speak with the manager to inquire WHY they charged my credit card $300. I was informed by Joe G. that he was the owner and that when we (me and my business partner) checked out that their was a hole in the door! He taunted me like I was a child telling me "you know you got mad and punched the door". If there is one thing that I will not tolerate is being accused of something that I have NOT done!
I know nothing about a hole in the door, only that I never put a hole in their door! When I repeatedly tried to explain this to Joe G., he informed me that his housekeeping staff is very reputable and stated that the hole was not there prior to my visit. He refused to remove any charges and even went further stating he hears this from people all the time so basically calling me a liar! I could not reason with this man and therefore have reported him to the police, the BBB, my bank so that charges would be disputed. If need be, I will involve an attorney.
HOW MANY PEOPLE DO THEY DO THIS TO? THIS IS FRAUD AND HE NEEDS TO BE REPORTED!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
8  Thank Cindy851

As Manager I firmly believe every one of my guests are entitled to express freely an opinion of the hotel experience even when I do not personally agree with the review. I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am sorry that you had a less than excellent stay at our hotel. But any damage done we would have to charge you accordingly. I personal walked you up to the room and showed you into the room. I saw no damage done to the room and you said you where very happy with the room as I left. We hope to have you as a guest again in the future!
Have a great day.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

I have been homeless for about a month and have been staying in the suites for half that time.from the second I checked in until present I have been treated so generously and always greeted with a smile. the front desk is very courteous with my weird requests and times and always greet with a smile. AND REMEMBER MY NAME! thts always a good feeling. I have been in several different rooms so far and each one is differently decorated which makes it more comfortable and enjoyable than regular hotel rooms. the housekeeping is always on time and very nice. Also with a few incidents from guests in the past couple days all the staff has been very professional and always reassuring our safety.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank casaysay3
Jaskarn b, General Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

Thank you for your impressive review of our property. I am proud of our team for providing you with the "home away from home" experience at our hotel that you deserve. We are also happy to hear that our housekeeping staff provided you with a nice, clean room and you will consider us again for future stays.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Great service- kind, helpful, interesting.
Breakfast - quality, tasty, plenty
Rooms -Spacious, clean, perfect amenities (microwave, fridge)
Perfect for a family - has everything you would need, all with extra room too.
Love this place - and always tell friends about it.
Will stay here whenever we are in town- it really has everything you need, including a laundry room too.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jaspreet S
Jaskarn b, General Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Thank you for taking time to write such an excellent five star review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our spacious suites and great breakfast. We wish you safe travels and we are looking forward to your next stay!