“Dirty. I had to clean blood of bathroom wall. That was the first, then arms stuck to the table because surface wasn't clean. No ”
Review of Kennewick Suites

Kennewick Suites
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Gross makes me wonder how clean my sheets are. Not to mention blood splats on the ceiling in hallway. Almost looks like a crime scene. It made me Google for motel shooting in area. Didn't see any service person nor did I see any housekeeper. This place sucks beginning to think they own tripadvisor.com so their reviews are stellar, but I just don't see it.

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank eagle99208
Jaskarn b, General Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
I would like to say I am sorry to hear that your stay was unpleasant. Customer service/satisfaction is our main goal here at the Kennewick Suites. So when I learn that a guest didn't enjoy their stay, I definitely want to fix any problems they had .Also, cleanliness is a huge factor when choosing a place to stay. We are now under brand new ownership. We have retrained our housekeeping to provide our guests with the excellent service they would expect. Also, we have done many upgrades to the property. We are in the process of changing out the carpet and repainting the hallways. I again would like to extend my sincere apologies for the negative experience. Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Kennewick, Washington
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Stayed here Valentines weekend with my boyfriend. We stayed in the presidential suite. Very nice owner and was shown to our room. We found a few foreign hairs in our bed sheets but everything else looked clean. The floorboards above us squeaked. As for more positives, the bed was very comfortable. What was scary was at 10 AM we woke up to our door being unlocked and opened. One of the owners there was shocked to see us ' sorry sorry' he said and asked if we needed towels and left. Super scary. Don't know if I would stay here again, but it's not too bad.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 13AUnit
Thank you for taking the time to write a review online regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
San Diego, California
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

On my way back from Seattle and had to stop because of the snow. Unlucky I know where to go! The Kennewick suites it always a great place to stay and the staff is awesome. They treat me with great respect. Also they gave me there new presidential suite. I had never seen anything like it. You seriously can't beat this price anywhere

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank karandavis
Jaskarn b, General Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this review, 16 February 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel! All of us here take great pride in the service we offer all of our guests. I am happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us and its always great seeing a repeat guest! Also we are very glad to hear that you enjoyed the new presidential suite! We wish you safe travels and we are looking forward to your next stay!
Lake Forest Park, Washington
Reviewed 31 January 2014

After staying at Kennewick Suites Last summer I already knew what to expect last visit was great but this visit I was put in one of the new remodeled rooms, what a wonderful surprise The staff was Great they offered to help me get my luggage to the room. I travel to Kennewick 2 to 3 times a year and this is were I will be staying on my next visit

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank TomNSeattle
Jaskarn B, General Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this review, 1 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your fantastic review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the renovation results which truly has given us a bright and colorful look.
I'd also like to thank you for including the kind words in your survey. It's guests like you who complete that bright and cheery atmosphere. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Friday Harbor, Washington
Reviewed 29 January 2014

On 1/25/14 I stayed at Kennewick Suites. Due to frequent business travel, I stay in hotels often but NEVER have I experienced anything like this!
First of all, contrary to the pictures shown, my room looked nothing even close to what was portrayed. Second, the TV would become distorted when the heat came on in addition to the bathroom sink being broken causing it not to drain. But MOST IMPORTANT, I paid with cash for the room, having to give credit card information for incidentals. The following day after checking out, Kennewick Suites put a charge through my credit card for $100.00 and on 1/27/14 another $200.00 was charged by them on my credit card.
Therefore I called the hotel and asked to speak with the manager to inquire WHY they charged my credit card $300. I was informed by Joe G. that he was the owner and that when we (me and my business partner) checked out that their was a hole in the door! He taunted me like I was a child telling me "you know you got mad and punched the door". If there is one thing that I will not tolerate is being accused of something that I have NOT done!
I know nothing about a hole in the door, only that I never put a hole in their door! When I repeatedly tried to explain this to Joe G., he informed me that his housekeeping staff is very reputable and stated that the hole was not there prior to my visit. He refused to remove any charges and even went further stating he hears this from people all the time so basically calling me a liar! I could not reason with this man and therefore have reported him to the police, the BBB, my bank so that charges would be disputed. If need be, I will involve an attorney.
HOW MANY PEOPLE DO THEY DO THIS TO? THIS IS FRAUD AND HE NEEDS TO BE REPORTED!!!!!!!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
8 Thank Cindy851
As Manager I firmly believe every one of my guests are entitled to express freely an opinion of the hotel experience even when I do not personally agree with the review. I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am sorry that you had a less than excellent stay at our hotel. But any damage done we would have to charge you accordingly. I personal walked you up to the room and showed you into the room. I saw no damage done to the room and you said you where very happy with the room as I left. We hope to have you as a guest again in the future!
Have a great day.
Kennewick, Washington
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I have been homeless for about a month and have been staying in the suites for half that time.from the second I checked in until present I have been treated so generously and always greeted with a smile. the front desk is very courteous with my weird requests and times and always greet with a smile. AND REMEMBER MY NAME! thts always a good feeling. I have been in several different rooms so far and each one is differently decorated which makes it more comfortable and enjoyable than regular hotel rooms. the housekeeping is always on time and very nice. Also with a few incidents from guests in the past couple days all the staff has been very professional and always reassuring our safety.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank casaysay3
Jaskarn b, General Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this review, 18 January 2014
Thank you for your impressive review of our property. I am proud of our team for providing you with the "home away from home" experience at our hotel that you deserve. We are also happy to hear that our housekeeping staff provided you with a nice, clean room and you will consider us again for future stays.