“Good value!”
Review of Kennewick Suites

Kennewick Suites
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Found this place online. It was reasonable priced and had good reviews. The front desk clerk was friendly and welcoming. Check-in was quick and easy. Our room was clean and roomy. We had a king size bed that was very comfortable. Everyone we encountered was friendly and helpful. Its just a block off a main road, so it was very quiet. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joe P
Jaskarn B, General Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

We very much appreciate you taking time to review your stay with us. I am so happy that your hotel experience was a positive one and that you will be returning. I hope you continue to stay with us so that you can take advantage of the exciting changes!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Pictures must be from 20 years ago when they remodeled. Rugs are dirty and beds are hard. Pool out of order. Kitchen was a plus, but cupboards were dirty. Not a real nice area of town. Did NOT deserve the 2+ stars it was given on Expedia.

5  Thank kathimomof4

I am very sorry to hear about your bad experience here. The rooms are all finished up so you should not have a problem with an outdated room ever again! Obviously, as you can see by our outstanding reviews on TripAdvisor, that we take our guests very seriously and do our best to make every hotel experience a positive one

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Great location, staff was very friendly and helpful. It was great having a kitchen and it was almost like a little apartment. I would recommend this hotel an would stay here every time I'm in the area. Another plus was the breakfast was great!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Thank Kamaljeet Sudan... S

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful review. I will pass along the message to the staff and relay your great comments. I am glad to hear that you were able to relax while you were at the hotel and enjoy the accommodation that we offer like breakfast. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to gain your business. We will see you again next time.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

After reading the reviews we gave it a shot. This is the worst slum hotel I have ever stayed in. It is very clear that anyone who gives this hotel a five star is a paid employee or the owners themselves. PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE the good reviews. The room was remodeled to the cheapest possible carpet. It smelled so bad we had to get air freshener. The tub was gross and had hair and dirt. The toilet was not clean and did not flush. Just plain nasty and dirty place. I am a regular traveler (20-30 nights a year). I am not a picky person. I am ok with a basic room. But I will not accept a dirt filled and nasty room.

5  Thank Donleedman

Thank you for the review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear about the experience you had at our hotel. We will be doing everything we can to make sure each guest stay exceeds this. We are currently remodeling. We have been receiving great reviews from our guest about our newly remolded rooms. We hope you will give us another chance to serve you.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Staff was friendly, said room was remodeled. The only rennovation was new paint. Carpet was in poor condition, beds were dated and were about as cushioned as a low grade futon mattress. Underneath the sheets had cigarette burns. Listed as 2.5 stars...I would give 1-1.5 based on this room. I'm sure there are nicer rooms, but I did not see, nor was I offered.

6  Thank Pumpellys

Thank you for the review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear about the experience you had at our hotel. We will be doing everything we can to make sure each guest stay exceeds this. We hope you will give us another chance to serve you. Thank you for the compliments to our check in staff.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Gross makes me wonder how clean my sheets are. Not to mention blood splats on the ceiling in hallway. Almost looks like a crime scene. It made me Google for motel shooting in area. Didn't see any service person nor did I see any housekeeper. This place sucks beginning to think they own tripadvisor.com so their reviews are stellar, but I just don't see it.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank eagle99208
Jaskarn b, General Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

I would like to say I am sorry to hear that your stay was unpleasant. Customer service/satisfaction is our main goal here at the Kennewick Suites. So when I learn that a guest didn't enjoy their stay, I definitely want to fix any problems they had .Also, cleanliness is a huge factor when choosing a place to stay. We are now under brand new ownership. We have retrained our housekeeping to provide our guests with the excellent service they would expect. Also, we have done many upgrades to the property. We are in the process of changing out the carpet and repainting the hallways. I again would like to extend my sincere apologies for the negative experience. Thank you.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Stayed here Valentines weekend with my boyfriend. We stayed in the presidential suite. Very nice owner and was shown to our room. We found a few foreign hairs in our bed sheets but everything else looked clean. The floorboards above us squeaked. As for more positives, the bed was very comfortable. What was scary was at 10 AM we woke up to our door being unlocked and opened. One of the owners there was shocked to see us ' sorry sorry' he said and asked if we needed towels and left. Super scary. Don't know if I would stay here again, but it's not too bad.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 13AUnit

Thank you for taking the time to write a review online regarding your recent stay at our hotel.