“on the way to Seattle”

Fairfield Inn Kennewick
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Friendly and helpful staff. When they realized we were on our way to Seattle they checked all the road reports and the status of the pass ( we did not even realize we needed to go over a pass). Nice lobby with fireplace,TV and coffee bar. Very nice dining area for a good breakfast. Our room was spacious and very clean. Excellent bathroom fixtures. Nice TV and bed. Easy parking. Many restaurants nearby. Best of all, a $15.00 pet fee for our 5 pound Yorkie as compared to $50.00 at the Marriott the night before.

Room Tip: We requested the first floor with a king and that is what they reserved for us.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank takesthepooch

Reviewed 7 October 2011

My wife and I spent a Saturday night at this hotel as part of an overnight road trip up the Columbia Gorge from Portland, OR. The staff person was friendly and helpful. The room was on the third floor and was both clean and spacious. Linens and bedding were fresh (I carry my own UV inspection light). The room was quiet - as were the other parties on the floor - and aromas neutral. The complimentary breakfast was more than sufficient (make your own waffles, tasty bagels, etc). A restaurant on the property would have been nice but there are plenty of restaurants and fast food places close by. This is a nice affordable place to stay if you are passing through Kennewick.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gnarly1
Reviewed 10 September 2011

The rooms were large and VERY clean. they even had these makeup remover/towelettes in the bathroom. We stayed here with 2 teenage boys and there was plenty of room. We got a roll out bed and the 4 of us were comfortable without being crowded. The boys used the pool every night (It was open until 11:00pm - big plus). The breakfast area was great. Plenty of fruit, yogurt, breads, waffles, sausage sandwiches, and juices.
The hotel is across from the mall so the kids walked to the mall when they wanted.
Everyone that worked there was friendly and helpful. Great place! We will definately stay here when we are in town again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Seattleterp
Reviewed 8 September 2011

Great property. Modern rooms, quiet nights, excellent breakfast. Try the Jimmy Dean sausage biscuit and egg:-) Pool & spa clean and well maintained. Hard to find entrance to property, but worth it.

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank DealHogg
Reviewed 24 June 2011

I am in this hotel right now, night two of my two night stay for work in this part of town. Never again. The staff is great, location is good as well, but I have a room two doors down from the elevator. Apparently not a single person here is on business, therefore nobody is respectful of the fact you should never shout down the hall while in front of someone else's room. And just now ( at almost 9 at night) a group with about 10 kids checked in across the hall from me. I love their yelling, running, and screaming when I am trying to get my project done tonight. Their parents/family apparently think this is cute and are encouraging them to shout and sing.

Rooms are clean and comfortable, breakfast is good as well, but because of the clientele this place attracts, I won't stay here again. This room wasn't cheap either, $169 a night for a midweek stay for a Marriott member and this is the result???

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank GoBoSox07
Reviewed 6 June 2011

Stayed here with the family. The kids loved the pool. The room was quiet and they already had set up the play pen / crib that we requested. Breakfas got us a good start for our day.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank EricL97332
Reviewed 17 September 2010

The Fairfield Inn is what you would expect from a Fairfield. The price was around $135 per night, including a continental breakfast. The rooms were clean, spacious, and pleasant.

If you are a business traveller and need to use the Wi-Fi you should be aware that it is spotty, at best. The first night I logged on I had access. The next day I woke early to find that the Wi-Fi kept dropping my connection. I asked the front desk to restart the server, which they did, but I never did get a reliable connection. It cost me 4 hours so I'm a bit perturbed. As a business traveller, I will never stay here again as a result. If you're a family travelling for personal reasons and you don't need a reliable internet connection, this hotel will do. However, I must say that the Hilton Garden Inn half a mile down the road is $35 cheaper per night, but doesn't include breakfast.

The Fairfield Inn continental breakfast includes hard boiled eggs, cereal, bagels and assorted pastries, and a waffle maker. It was what you might expect for a continental breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business