US$135
US$116
US$117
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$170
US$143
Super 8 by Wyndham Kennewick(Kennewick)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$132
US$114
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$84
US$82
US$145
US$131
All reviewsturkey sausagegreat stayscleaning servicerecent staygreat propertywafflesroom was cleansoftball tournamentshopping and restaurantsconvention centerpleasant stayindoor pool and hot tubbreakfast itemshotel roomtri citiesfront desk staffnice breakfast
Reviewed 20 November 2012

We stayed at the Fairfield for 2 nights. The first night there was some kind of kids sporting event, because there were kids in uniforms running up and down the halls. It didn't bother me once in my room though, I only heard the occasional footsteps, thank goodness the walls weren't thin! The room was clean and updated. The only thing I dislike about the Fairfield hotels is the pillows. They are very flat and full of air. My neck always hurts in the morning. The breakfast was good. The food area is small, but there were plenty of tables in the dining area with a big flat screen on the wall. Also comfortable couches in the entryway, my kids sat there as we brought in the luggage and checked in. We were only planning on staying one night, but we had to stay for two. Extending our stay was no problem and the staff was helpful. The hotel is right by the mall and lots of choices of restaurants. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Penny3711
Reviewed 22 October 2012

If you must be in Tri-Cities, this hotel is nice, very friendly staff and for those that shop, there is a mall within walking distance. One big draw back is the fitness center (one treadmill, one bike and one eliptical) isn't open 24 hours. Only opens at 6am when many are already on the road. But the staff was very attentive.

Room Tip: Stay on the 3rd floor and walk the stairs for extra exercise.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank BothellEnglandLover
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I was working in the Washington State area and chose this hotel because of the location. The location is great for restaurants, mall, convention center, etc. I was not totally impressed with my stay as I stay at a great many hotels during the year and for a Marriott, I felt this could have been a better experience. Despite it being a lower end on the Marriott chain, I have had good experiences with Fairfields. When I arrived in the late afternoon, no one was at the front desk and I had to wait and I believe I rang a bell. After the employee showed up and gave me my room, I wanted a king but was given two queens. In the room, there were white stains going all down one of the the bed skirts. In plain view so I am not sure why the cleaning service never washed them. When using the gym the speaker on one piece of equipment did not work. I let the front desk know and they really didn't seem to care. This being my first time in this part of WA, I asked about places to eat that weren't chains and the person working was pretty much useless and I found places by driving around and internet. I had asked for a wake up call and it came 30 minutes after I had requested. Luckily I had set my phone alarm as back up. And finally, and admittedly a minor issue. Because the rooms had a modern feel, it would have been nice to have an iPod docking station on the clock at the bedside table. If you want to walk places, you can certainly do that this hotel. Plenty in walking distances. I thought for the price paid, I could have stayed somewhere with more satisfaction. The next time I return to Kennewick, it will be at a different hotel. The free breakfast is not the good. I bought breakfast elsewhere.

Room Tip: Stay about 3 rooms down from elevator to avoid a lot noise.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2012

The hotel is a typical Fairfield Inn - nice enough. The staff was very pleasant. The breakfast was skimpy but the price was reasonable.
Very close to the shopping mall and within walking distance of the convention center.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Fairfield Inn by Marriott. That's "Marriott". A sign of quality and (usually) high standards. Knowing that the Fairfield properties are not "top-of-the-line" Marriott, I somehow expected to see a run-of-the-mill, average bed/desk/TV/chair hotel room. Boy, was I wrong...

The king room we had was HUGE, with room enough to dance (we chose not to!). The amenities and furniture were definitely above average (best described as "trendy"), and the building was well off the busy street (a full block from Columbia Center Blvd.) so all was quiet when it needed to be.

Indoor pool & spa was good (kept at a comfortable temperature - no shockingly cold water to get used to), as was the well-equipped exercise room. The staff was incredibly courteous at check in/out, and the hotel breakfast was OK - better than most, actually. Coffee/tea/hot chocolate always on in the lobby (a plus in my book).

The place is a block from the Columbia Center Mall, and close to about any kind of restaurant you would want. Columbia Park is a short drive away. Definitely rates a return visit next time I am in the Tri-Cities.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple