US$135
US$116
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$117
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$157
US$143
Super 8 by Wyndham Kennewick(Kennewick)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$132
US$114
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$84
US$82
US$150
US$136
All reviewsturkey sausagegreat stayscleaning servicerecent staygreat propertywafflesroom was cleansoftball tournamentshopping and restaurantsconvention centerpleasant stayindoor pool and hot tubbreakfast itemshotel roomtri citiesfront desk staffnice breakfast
Reviewed 16 November 2007

What you'd expect from a Fairlfield. Clean room, very comfortable beds. Pet friendly. Good continental breakfast. Internet access. Price is right. Recommended.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank letsgocamping
Reviewed 30 July 2007

We stayed at this motel for a 3 day convention. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and there is a very nice extended breakfast (hard boiled eggs, waffles, french toast, bagels/pastries, ceral, fruit, etc.). Our room was kept very clean and the air conditioner worked great during the hot summer weather. The motel is in a great central location, very close to the convention center, mall, shops and restaurants. Would definitely stay there again if the convention rates are as reasonable as this year!

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank aellis1989
Reviewed 14 October 2006

I stayed at the Fairfield for one night. I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were a good size. Everything was very clean. The continental breakfast was very generous and even had items to heat in the microwave.
The only downside was there is not much noise insulation. While I was there the hotel was not crowded but if it had been full I think it would have been a bit noisy.
Very convenient to the Mall.

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled on business
1  Thank AAP14
Reviewed 5 April 2006

We had two rooms at the Fairfield. My husband, myself and two kids in one. My mother and sister in the other. Both were King suites with a king bed and sofa sleeper. Despite the fact my mom didnt check in until almost 9 pm, her room did appear to be "finished". There was no bedspead on the bed, and no cups for the coffee. Our room was fine. We were gone about 5 hours one day, and our room never got cleaned. We ran in to the maid in the hall and asked for towels. She brought some for us, and wiped down our bathroom while she was there. We didnt feel like leaving the room for her to vaccuum and make the bed, so just lived with them like they were. She didnt speak English, which made it hard to communicate our needs.

The fridge and microwave were great. There was a nice selection of magazines in our room, which was a nice touch.

The front desk staff could have been a bit more helpful. The first morning I asked how to get the toaster to work. I was informed "it might be broke". But it was never looked at, and I wasnt offered an alternative. One of my kids spilt some milk. I was using the little beverage napkins to wipe it up. The employee smiled and siad it was ok, as she had kids too. I was a bit surprised that I wasn't offered something better to clean it up with. On the 2nd day I told them that there were no pool towels. It took well over 30 minutes before more were brought in.

So, over all, it was pretty clean, quite, and near lots of shopping and places to eat. A little more service and I would have loved the place.

Stayed: April 2006
Reviewed 31 March 2006

Stayed in the hotel for nearly a week and was pleased with the quietness, comfortable bed, cleanliness, and close proximity to the local mall and nearby restaurants. The staff were very freindly and helpful. Easy Wi-fi web access was a plus.

• Stayed: March 2005, travelled on business