“Nice QUIET overnight stay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Connell, Washington
“Nice QUIET overnight stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013

My wife and I arrived on our anniversary and they upgraded our room to a suite. The hotel staff are very friendly and this hotel is so quiet. We like that it is centrally located with plenty to do while in Kennewick. The room we were upgraded to was clean and comfortable. After a night out we came back to a room that was probably the quietest nights rest we have had in a hotel. The breakfast was fresh and the staff made sure there was plenty to eat and fresh coffee made. Thank you for the wonderful stay in your hotel, it really made for a fun trip for our our 26 anniversary. We hope to stay again soon.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Kelowna, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

Check in was good and staff pleasant and helpful. Room was good, bedding was good. Wireless internet was good. Room was clean and linen was in good shape. Breakfast area was clean and choices were good.
Not a lot of noise from the hallway or the next room but there is some.
TV, microwave and fridge all worked well.
Location was tricky access but very handy for shopping and restaurants.
Good value for the price paid.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2013

There isn't much selection of hotels in Kennewick, WA. This Comfort Inn was clean and comfortable, and it's right next to a big mall with lots of restaurants nearby. My room was quiet and there was plenty of convenient free parking. Every room at this property has a fridge and microwave. The fridge in my room was a decent size - a bit bigger than the standard hotel fridge. My room also had a nice big LG flat screen TV.

A couple of comments on the not-so-perfect. One big negative: I love pets and have a ton of them myself, but I do not want to be awakened at o'dark thirty by a barking dog in the next room. This happened the first night I was there and I had to pound on the wall to get the owners to shut the dog up! Flashbacks to my old apartment days!

The bedspread and blanket were not as nice as the rest of the decor - the blanket looked ratty and the bedspread looked like it hadn't been washed recently. The arrangement of the furniture in my room was awkward and a bit cramped - for example, you could not sit in the armchair to watch TV. While my room was wheelchair-accessible, I can't imagine a regular size wheelchair navigating easily through the narrow space between the bed and the desk/console. I'm glad I was in the room by myself.

The staff was exceptionally nice. Although this is a nonsmoking property, I walked into my room and it smelled of stale cigarette smoke. I called the front desk, and the clerk immediately came down and showed me into another room, apologizing profusely and insisting on staying a few moments to make sure the new room was fine.

Room Tip: Suggest choosing a room not near the indoor pool, as there was a lot of traffic to/from the pool dur...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Salina, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2012

The front desk staff was very accomodating when we were delayed with our plane arrival. The room was very comfortable and clean. The motel is set off from any roads so very quiet. We will stay at this motel again.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Ritzville, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2012

The front desk clerk was awesome. She took the time to answer my questions about the area and assist with faxing some business documents for me. The hotel was nice, clean and had a decent breakfast. The only drawback is location, the property was a bit difficult to access because it is behind another hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Lacey S
Issaquah, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2012

Stayed one night. We were attending a nearby event, so didn't avail ourselves of nearby businesses or attractions. But it appeared to be well-positioned for shopping, eating, etc. It's set far enough off the street so that traffic noise doesn't cause a problem. Room and furnishings were good. Price was very good for a busy city area.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TriRidge
Seattle, WA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

Stayed at this Comfort Inn two weekends in a row and both times I was very satisfied with both the service and the value. Even when I arrived after midnight one weekend, the service was great and I was given an online rate even though I couldn't book my room online. That was a great help after after a long, long drive. The hot breakfast was typical of other motels that offer this service but the eggs and sausage left a bit to be desired. After trying the boiled eggs as a replacement, they were overcooked too. That would be my only recommendation - improve on the eggs and sausage. Overall, I would stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family