“A stopover in Kennewick”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We stayed here on our way to Oregon because Comfort Inns are usually clean and comfortable and a good value for the money. This place did not dissappoint us in these areas of concern. The only downside was the desck was in the hall area of the room, making for a tight squeeze coming into and leaving the room. The breakfast was consistant with the normal servings at most Comfort Inns. I would stay here again if I was passing through this area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Mandy K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Dear Bill F,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review online regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Usually you get a pretty consistent stay at a comfort inn and this is no exception. The rooms are clean, beds comfortable. Predictable breakfast of waffles, breads and powdered eggs. The internet here though is painfully slow but I understand this is the norm in Kennewick. I would stay here again and recommend for a quick overnight while traveling

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Dear italygirlseattle,

Thank you for writing the review about your recent stay in Kennewick. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

The room was filthy. Rug looked like it had ground in dirt. Bathroom floor was dirty. Unfortunately I looked at the area where the mattress & box spring meets the headboard - area was full of food crumbs, human hair and other unrecognizable debris. Receptionist was not friendly or helpful and just seemed disinterested overall. Breakfast fruit was very skimpy and did not look fresh. I have stayed at quite a few Comfort Inns and just couldn't believe the overall poor condition and poor customer service.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank JeannetteWR

Reviewed 20 July 2013

My husband stays in the Choice Hotels chain 100 nights a year. I travel with him many of these nights. This hotel does not deserve to be part of the chain. The room WREAKED of DOG so bad it was hard to breath. Went down stairs to request a different room and some one else was doing the same. The clerk said, "I can't tell you which room has NEVER had a pet, just if your room had one last night" = pets are allowed in all rooms, even though the website says otherwise. The carpet was terribly FILTHY and the rest of the room was not very clean. The halls were noisy, thugs hanging out in parking lot and people smoking within 4 feet of the entrance. WASTE of money and we will never stay there again!!!!!

Room Tip: No elevator or Fitness room
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank B H
Mandy K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Dear B H, Thank you for staying at Comfort Inn and taking the time in writing your comments. We strive to make our guests stay a satisfying one. I apologize that your recent visit to our hotel wasn't satisfactory and you were misinformed about the pet rooms. Our hotel does have rooms where pets are not allowed. Please be assured that your concerns have been addressed. We take pride in our hotel, and do our best to prevent problems from reoccuring.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

The staff was very friendly and efficient. The hotel is located within walking distance of a huge mall and various shopping, movie theater and restaurants. Plenty to keep yourself busy. The room was nice and clean and the pool was refreshing. The breakfast area could have a few more seats, but taking the food back to your room is an acceptable alternative.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2013

The room was fine the normal standard for the Comfort level, Rosie checked us in and she was very nice. The beds were comfy. Unfortunately you can hear your neighbor. The breakfast was the usual Comfort fare.
The pool was clean, it is indoor and the room was warm.
The hotel was full of kids from a baseball camp and some from a square dancing competition.
During the evening the kids decided to use the hallway as their playground. They were also running from room to room and slamming doors. The boys next door sounded like they were playing football. I complained to Rosie and she came up and calmed things down a bit but it didn’t last. It went on until about 11 at night. I complained again in the morning and Kaylee and Donelle offered to take $20 off our bill. I don’t think it was enough but we took it.
The hotel is situated in a shopping and business district and there are several other chain hotels lots of restaurants and shopping. I would recommend this hotel

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2013 via mobile

Staff was helpful and accommodating to our large group. The common areas and rooms were clean. Breakfast buffet was well stocked. Good experience except for one thing - thin walls that don't block noise. I heard the TV from the room to my left. I heard snoring from the room on my right (seriously). Anyone in the hallway I heard too. Maybe I am extra sensitive but I slept poorly due to the noise. Gave the hotel a poor grade because of this.

• Stayed: April 2013