“Nice New hotel in Kennwick”

Red Lion Inn & Suites Kennewick Convention Center
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
washington state
“Nice New hotel in Kennwick”
Reviewed 9 June 2010

We stayed here because we were going to see the goo goo dolls at the Toyota center which is pretty much a crossed the street. The hotel Is new I believe because as of two years ago and many years up till two year ago I went to Kennewick every summer for My religious convention that I attend and I don't ever remember seeing it there before. If It was there back then I would have Definitely stayed there! IT's nice! Nice decor. the rooms were spacious and cozy very modern decor, the bathrooms had granite/ marble counter tops and the showers were tiled nicely. flat screen TV's with good channels. beds were comfy pillows super comfy and fluffy! normally I end Up asking for more pillows but these pillows were SUPER fluffy I only needed one! We brought our dog with us and they were really nice to her. every time we'd walk by the desk to take her outside to go potty they'd pet her and smile.. the staff was very nice and did their jobs very well. there was also some sort of little league baseball team staying there so LOTS of kids and the staff made sure if there was any sort of noise at night coming from their rooms they were on top of it.. So it never bothered us at all that there was that many kids there! They had a nice pool that I wanted to make use of but again the kids from the team would plague it all night! LOL.. I love kids dont' get me wrong but I just didn't feel like being the only adult in the pool and being splashed and dive bombed into ! LOL...so I didn't get to make use of it. Breakfast was good and typical hotel breakfasts that I've stayed at at least. waffle makers, bagels, toast, oatmeal, something new each day like eggs with diced ham and salsa, or biscuits with gravy. Oh and the best part is they would make fresh home made cookies each night! they were so good and fresh and warm and gooey! and the smell would make the hotel smell yummy at night! they would serve milk with it and had tea and coco, and juice. and they'd have fresh apples and oranges in the lobby if you wanted a snack.

oh and it's really close to the main road in Kennwick so the mall, other strip malls, the movie theaters, restaurants, etc is all right there!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)