“good place, reasonable prices have stayed here many times...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Tri-Cities/Kennewick WA
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Missoula, Montana
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Upon check in the same person that took our reservations initially told me that he only had entered one night even though he had clearly remembered setting up for two nights but that he would charge me for one night and find a room the next day so he charged my card for one night. Then within minutes after charging me he said that he found the second room and would charge me for it. He then swiped my card for 2 nights. At this point I had been charged for 3 nights. When I confronted him he called his manager that was mad that at 6pm she was in her PJs and had to come to the motel. She came in and proceeded to pull up everyone's room and credit card number IN FRONT OF ME! I told her it wasn't appropriate and she proceeded to tell me that she didn't know how to fix the problem. The next day one of the charges dropped off for 72.09 but 2 more charges of $72.09 appeared. She said she would handle it. Sunday morning I woke up to a bill under the door saying I owed $72.09 at checkout. So I again went downstairs and the front desk clerk said she would remove the charge. Monday morning there was a charge for 2 $144.18 and one for $72.09 and $288.36 on pre-authorization. The pre-auth FINALLY 14 days later came off. Now through corporate I will see a check for the extra $72.09 in 2-3 weeks. So in less you have money for this low budget motel to tie up I urge you NOT to stay here.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Roatan
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I needed a (very) early check-in while my husband was having surgery. I called the hotel & was told to come on over - of course I could check in at 8am if I didn't mind a double-queen instead of a king. Awesome!! Then I needed to extend my reservation - and I was offered the same better-than-excellent rate I'd booked online months ago! Nice staff. Clean rooms. Modern decor. Good breakfast. Easy access location.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Moscow
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Your hotel was great! Love your beds and love the hours of the pool too! Thanks see you in March ....... PS my Trip was for a rabbit show...... :-)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Bozeman
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Nice place. The room was quiet and everyone one was friendly. We noticed that the shower curtain did not close properly which resulted in lots of water on the floor. Hot tub was great. Breakfast was super. Thank you

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple