“Nice little motel, great customer service”

Baymont Inn & Suites Tri-Cities/Kennewick WA
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I stayed here because of it being a part of the Wyndham family. I was pleasantly surprised at the lovely quiet room. The lovely girl working the front desk at check in was helpful and did everything possible to end a very long day of driving on a pleasant note. The breakfast was very adequate. Clean and well stocked with a good variety of hot and cold items.
I will look for the Baymont on my return trips through the Tri Cities area.

Room Tip: We loved the vaulted ceilings on the top floor!!

A Wyndham traveler
Calgary
Reviewed 13 November 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I choose this hotel because of a club I'm in but I would stay here again even if it wasn't. The gentleman at the front counter was super nice and kept asking us how our stay was. The pool is open 24 hours, which is a pleasant change. The breakfast was very good with waffles and french toast. Plenty to eat, we were there Nov 9th & 10th The room was very quiet. It was excellant for a medium priced hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I have reserved many rooms ( at least 10 twice a year) for out of town guest at this motel over the last several years. The motel has gone through a remodel and they have done a great job. The staff has worked well with me on billings and also starting breakfast an hour early on the weekends to help out my guests. The have always given me a great price and if I had any issues they took care of it right away. Great place

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Upon check in the same person that took our reservations initially told me that he only had entered one night even though he had clearly remembered setting up for two nights but that he would charge me for one night and find a room the next day so he charged my card for one night. Then within minutes after charging me he said that he found the second room and would charge me for it. He then swiped my card for 2 nights. At this point I had been charged for 3 nights. When I confronted him he called his manager that was mad that at 6pm she was in her PJs and had to come to the motel. She came in and proceeded to pull up everyone's room and credit card number IN FRONT OF ME! I told her it wasn't appropriate and she proceeded to tell me that she didn't know how to fix the problem. The next day one of the charges dropped off for 72.09 but 2 more charges of $72.09 appeared. She said she would handle it. Sunday morning I woke up to a bill under the door saying I owed $72.09 at checkout. So I again went downstairs and the front desk clerk said she would remove the charge. Monday morning there was a charge for 2 $144.18 and one for $72.09 and $288.36 on pre-authorization. The pre-auth FINALLY 14 days later came off. Now through corporate I will see a check for the extra $72.09 in 2-3 weeks. So in less you have money for this low budget motel to tie up I urge you NOT to stay here.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I needed a (very) early check-in while my husband was having surgery. I called the hotel & was told to come on over - of course I could check in at 8am if I didn't mind a double-queen instead of a king. Awesome!! Then I needed to extend my reservation - and I was offered the same better-than-excellent rate I'd booked online months ago! Nice staff. Clean rooms. Modern decor. Good breakfast. Easy access location.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family