“Clean rooms friendly staff”

GuestHouse Inn & Suites Kennewick / Tri-Cities
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We stayed here for 2 months and we were really impressed with the service. Each employee goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is enjoyable. They put out iced tea daily and have afternoon cookies which is nice. The rooms are spacious and they have nice flat screen TVs.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Pony589
Debbie P, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Kennewick / Tri-Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Thank you for choosing GuestHouse as your home away from home. We enjoyed having you as our guests. Hope you will return again! We'll make sure to have the Tea and Cookies waiting for you!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Manager and staff were very nice--the breakfast was really great, too! We were staying there for a highschool state sports tournament and the girls that were competing felt a warm welcome to Kennewick. The cookies at the front desk were a nice touch too! Very comfortable beds and large rooms--the hotel was quiet at night as well.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Debbie P, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Kennewick / Tri-Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2013

Great job placing at State! It was a pleasure to have your girls Team here during their State Tournament and we are looking forward to having the team again next year!

Reviewed 26 May 2013

This place has been amazing, the staff is so welcoming and great. They meet me everyday with a smile and are very personable. On top of the great staff the rooms are HUGE and housekeeping is on top of everything, even with our odd work schedules. And don't get me started on the breakfast, one of the best I have seen, not to mention the afternoon cookies. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to have an enjoyable stay short term or long term in Kennewick WA!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Joe K

Joe, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The entire staff feel it was our pleasure to have you and the whole crew stay with us while you were here for your job. We are glad you felt it was a home away from home and look forward to your stay when you return to the area.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

My First Trip to Washington and I stayed at this GuestHouse Inn. I travel all over the world for work and this is by far the BEST place I have ever been! The staff is friendly, Jenae goes out of her way to make us feel comfortable every morning. The place is clean and the cookies are top shelf! Two thumbs up I recommend this place to EVERYONE!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Wendell G

Thank you Wendall, we enjoyed having you as our guest while you were here for your job. We hope to see you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

My car broke down and the personnel there went out of their way to help me and even gave me a later check out time. I have never written a review for a hotel before but I just had to give this one its due praise. If you ever need to stay in the night in kennewick I heartily recommend Guesthouse

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank pnkpnda
Debbie P, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Kennewick / Tri-Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2013

Thank you for staying with us! We are glad every thing turned out good with your car. I know you were disappointed about not making it to graduation. Come back any time!

Reviewed 22 April 2013

We travel all over the States with Sports, we have stayed here many times. Great place close to everything. I would recommend these things: Upgrade the beds to memory foam or pillow top, even with "New" beds they are still cheap and not comfortable. Even do some rooms every quarter of the year, this helps with comfort and return travelers. I would also like to see some rooms have three beds in them or even if you put a sofa sleeper in a couple instead of the coach, it nice to accomadate some groups when you can put two adults and three kids seperated. The room lay out is great, but maybe an optional room or two with three beds would. be great. The front desk staff was great very helpful. I would also maybe have a toilettry kit available in case someone forgets something, or put it in the vending machine.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us at GuestHouse Inn and Suites. We enjoy having teams stay with us! Toiletry items are now available at the front desk if you have forgotten your next time you stay. Thanks for the suggestion.

Reviewed 22 December 2012

In the past when i have stayed here it was great. The staff was wonderful and very helpful. Tazzi and Becky both went out of their way to make my stay comfortable and had helped with what ever crisis i had. But the last couple of times have been very dissapointing. Before the dinning area was always open early and it was nice when I had to leave real early in the morning. Now it doesnt open until 6am and that makes me late for my meetings.. When I would come back to the hotel Becky and Tazzi always had a smile on their faces and were a delight to talk to. I dont get that friendly greeting any more from some of the newer staff members and that upsets me. The staff says there will be some changes in management. If this is true i will be very sad because my experiences in the past is why i would come back here every time.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Debbie P, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Kennewick / Tri-Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2015

Thank you for choosing the GuestHouse Inn & Suites for you stay! We are very excited that we were able to more than meet your needs. We will look forward to your return!