“not a bad visit”

Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Pendleton, Oregon
“not a bad visit”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times in the past. That should say enough. It is always clean and the staff trys to be helpful. The breakfast is not worth getting up for but the hotel overall is a good deal for the money.

Room Tip: Nice location, plenty of things to do within a very short walk or drive.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Tizmyn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 31 August 2011

Our stay at this hotel was interrupted at 6:30 in the morning by a fire alarm that scared the heck out of us and had us outside in pajamas waiting for the fire department. The general manager, after consulting with the owner deemed this was not an inconvenience. I beg to differ. I was not planning to get up at 6:30, nor was I planning to stand outside for 30 minutes. It is not the incident that is so bad, but the lack of customer service after that is the heart of the issue.

Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Susan R, General Manager at Quality Inn Kennewick, responded to this review, 8 September 2011
Sometimes fire alarms go off and we are sorry that you had to wait outside for the fire department but that is standard protocol in the event of fire alarms. It is never predictable when they will happen and if they are real or not but we always treat them as real as our guests safety is our first priority.
Susan

Travellers are raving about these Kennewick hotels

Portland
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I stayed at the Kennewick Quality Inn on July 29-31 for the boat races that happen in the tri cities. I normally stay at the Fairfield Inn but because of the races they were sold out in the morning of Thursday so after reading reviews I decided to give Quality Inn a chance. On the phone I informed them about the reviews on tripadvisor and they let me know that they was a change in ownership and the hotel is managed properly now. Also all the previous complainments were handled and the rooms were taken care of now. I drove in on Friday night to a really BIG hotel. It has two pools!!! one indoor and one outdoor. I checked in with the friendly staff with all smiles and they informed me about the breakfast in the morning. I got to the comfortable room and feel asleep. Next morning enjoyed the GREATT breakfast then came back to my room all cleaned really nicely but the housekeeping staff. Then took a good swim then ate breakfast again then checked out. This hotel is great and will return.

Room Tip: The third and fourth floor facing mall side have nice views at night time.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank coolman760
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 19 April 2011

My wife put her purse inside our luggage (with clothes on top of it) when she left the room for housekeeping to clean the room. Later that afternoon my wife was leaving the room to shop at the nearby mall and before she walked out of the room she checked her wallet and $100 was missing. We complailned to the staff and got no satisfaction. We were told the owner would be notified but never heard a word back.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank NWtraveler72
Wilsonville, Oregon
Reviewed 5 January 2011

We stayed for 4 days at Quality Inn, the staff were friendly and nice, the breakfast plentiful, (but not anything for a glutenfree/caseinfree diet except fruit and hard boiled eggs). They had limited housekeeping, but we had plenty of extra towels and the pool was clean and hot tub hot--we all enjoyed out stay.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank KLSFamily
Oregon
Reviewed 30 December 2010

It was the worst hotel stay I have ever had! Sheets didn't fit the beds...mattresses were horrible. Wall plug ins were so loose that my phone charger wouldn't stay in the wall. TV only worked if you bend the prongs so it could stay plugged into the wall. Motel was not busy but we were put in a room directly under a family with running, jumping and crying children! All night long! Shower stall creaked so bad you thought you were going to fall through! Had to shake the toilet handle to keep it from running! The breakfast was good, and the pool was pretty good! The next morning I told the front desk quietly about our night and all they said was sorry! No offer to make it right! If you would of offered to make up for the extremely horrible stay I would of thought about staying again....but not now!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Mamma38
Bryan, Ohio
Reviewed 14 November 2010

We have stayed at the Quality Inn in Kennewick on 2 separate occasions. The most recent being July of 2010. Both times we have been very impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms, friendliness of the staff, and the delicious continental breakfast! When traveling with small children, which we have done both times, it has been important for us to find a place that is clean for them and also has activities for them to do. This hotel has both an indoor and outdoor pool which the kids have absolutely loved. The continental breakfast is also very kid-friendly, with a wide variety of foods- cereal, waffles, bagels, yogurt, oatmeal, juice, milk, etc! The staff has always been very kind and accomodating during our visits as well. Overall, I would give this hotel an A+ and recommend it to others who are looking for a nice place to stay!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family