“Soso”

Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Yakima, Washington
“Soso”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The guest service was good, But when I got into my room It smelled bad. Almost like smoke and pets combined. I also had asked the Front desk agent for and extra pillow and blanket, but NEVER received it. I found stain on the blanket under the comforter which was easily noticeable, and I'm a little surprised housekeeping didn't notice it.. I liked the fact that there was complimentary breakfast and a pool/hot tub. That was enjoyable considering I had my young son with me. We also like that fact that Applebees was right next door; Very convenient. I think for the price, Id probably give it another shot. I mean it wasn't too bad.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Sandpoint, Idaho
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Breakfast room only had a few tables in it. Had to wait for a table to open to even eat, and the breakfast was not that great very little to choose from. I called and made reservations, I told them that I needed a room for 1 adult and 3 children, I was asked the ages and gave it to them. When I checked in I was told that my 16 year old daughter was considered an adult and would need to pay more. The pool was gross and so was the hot tub, the bed spread had cuts in it and looked like it was 20 years old. I had requested a late check out (one hour), and they said that they normally charge for that but they wouldn't this time. Well while returning to my room from Breakfast I had to stop housekeeping from going in. That was a hour before the normal check out time. I would not recommend this place at ALL

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Brianna B
Bremerton
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We reserved a non-smoking room, but as soon as we opened the door to the room it reeked of smoke. Front desk clerk gave us an air freshener spray to clear out the stink. It helped a little, but the smell was embedded. We had to purchase our own freshener for us to get through during our stay. We should have requested to be moved, but we were informed that the hotel was completely booked.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple