“Outstanding Service”

Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Seattle, Washington
“Outstanding Service”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My friends and I had decided to stay overnight and explore the area since we had never been over to the eastern part of Washington. We checked in late Friday evening and were kindly directed to our rooms by the front desk staff, whom were very friendly. The following morning, I had ordered breakfast for my friends and I and was pleased at the quick and efficient service that was provided. Later, we decided to head down for a quick dip in the pool and were impressed with the cleanliness of the pool as it was open to other guests, yet it was kept sanitary, which was a big plus on our part since we were out of town and did not know what to expect of the area. The manager introduced himself personally to us and made sure we reported any concerns or comments to his front desk staff anytime during our stay. We definitely enjoyed our brief stay there and the location was perfect, wasn't too busy and our privacy was well-respected throughout our stay. Strongly recommend this place to anyone wanting a peaceful place to stay in the Tri-cities/Kennewick area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Yakima, Washington
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The guest service was good, But when I got into my room It smelled bad. Almost like smoke and pets combined. I also had asked the Front desk agent for and extra pillow and blanket, but NEVER received it. I found stain on the blanket under the comforter which was easily noticeable, and I'm a little surprised housekeeping didn't notice it.. I liked the fact that there was complimentary breakfast and a pool/hot tub. That was enjoyable considering I had my young son with me. We also like that fact that Applebees was right next door; Very convenient. I think for the price, Id probably give it another shot. I mean it wasn't too bad.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Sandpoint, Idaho
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Breakfast room only had a few tables in it. Had to wait for a table to open to even eat, and the breakfast was not that great very little to choose from. I called and made reservations, I told them that I needed a room for 1 adult and 3 children, I was asked the ages and gave it to them. When I checked in I was told that my 16 year old daughter was considered an adult and would need to pay more. The pool was gross and so was the hot tub, the bed spread had cuts in it and looked like it was 20 years old. I had requested a late check out (one hour), and they said that they normally charge for that but they wouldn't this time. Well while returning to my room from Breakfast I had to stop housekeeping from going in. That was a hour before the normal check out time. I would not recommend this place at ALL

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Brianna B
Bremerton
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We reserved a non-smoking room, but as soon as we opened the door to the room it reeked of smoke. Front desk clerk gave us an air freshener spray to clear out the stink. It helped a little, but the smell was embedded. We had to purchase our own freshener for us to get through during our stay. We should have requested to be moved, but we were informed that the hotel was completely booked.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple