“One night stay”

Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Kent, Washington
“One night stay”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The newly remodeled rooms are very nice, clean, and comfortable. I was assured new pillows were next on being replaced. The staff is always friendly and the breakfast is good. Of course I love their waffles!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Hermiston, Oregon, United States
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have stayed at this motel a lot and my most recent trip they have done some major upgrades new furniture, new beds, new décor. I was really impressed, this place is close to Texas Roadhouse restaurant and Applebee's is next door and when staying at Super 8 you get a 5.00 off coupon for Applebee's.,

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Kennewick
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The hotel didn't feel clean. The rooms felt out dated. I asked for more towels from recpetion becasue we used the towels from our room to dry off from swimming and then wanted to shower and was treated like it was a hassle. The whole second floor stunk and our Room never cooled down even with the A/C on. I thought with paying almost $80 a night that It would be a nice place. Next time I will pay the extra $20 and stay at the red lion. I also did not like that only one bottle of shampoo was available for my family of 4 to clean with and no Conditioner.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Kennewick
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Stayed at this hotel for the pool... Stood at the service desk for 10 minutes waiting to speak with staff, which was fine. Once I got to the counter she politely asked if she could take this call and be with me in a moment. I told her 'Yes, please, thank you for asking'. She then proceeded to answer the phone 6 or 7 more times and book rooms, then put several on hold. In the meantime I lost my coupon on my phone mometarily and she helps the people behind me without asking me. Finally we booked a room, got our bags, walked to the room, opened the door and then turned around and walked out. The odor from the previously smoking room was awful.... Went to hotel desk and after arguing, got a new room. Which we just accepted after being late for our evening plans.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family