“Great place to stay!”

Clover Island Inn Kennewick
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Reviewed 1 May 2012

I have stayed here many times, always had great service. I belong to a group of women bikers we and a meet and greet and all stayed at this hotel. They went out of their way to provide us with everything we needed and wanted. Friendly staff all the way around. I recommend to any groups if you need a place to stay, pick this one. Great place.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 24 April 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at the Inn on Clover Island. Clean and quiet with good food in the resturant. I look foreward to my next trip. Thanks!!

Room Tip: I was on the river side during the work week and was very comfortable. The linens and room are clean...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Clover Island Inn has a beautiful setting on a small extension of land surrounded by the Colombia River.

The hotel property has a worn feel and our room was adequate. Our linens, shower curtain, counter tops were clean but the carpet and bathroom floor corners were not the tidiest.

The sink and very small counter space was immediately to the right as we entered the room, and the toilet and shower/tub was in a separate small room with a door. There was a large open (no doors) closet with plenty of hangars and an ironing board, and then two queen beds with adequate linens and horrible pillows. Our room window overlooking the river was dirty and definitely distracted enjoyment of the water views.

Hotel staff members were very polite and helpful at all times.

Room walls and doors did not seem to block neighbor and hallway noise very well.

Breakfast is included - cereals, pastry, and biscuits and gravy as a hot choice.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2012

My two friends & I found this hotel on line. I was looking for price, shuttle to airport, free parking for my car for 7 days and shuttle back to my car. We only stayed one night as our return flight was an early one so we were able to drive home same day. They called a taxi for us the morning we left and paid for that, kept my car, then sent a van for us when we called after arriving back from airport. The very nice driver from the hotel wouldn't even accept our tip. Wow, all this for staying just one night!!! Unreal. And did I mention the continental breakfast, was delicious.Very nice staff and nice rooms. Will most definitely stay there again next trip. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I stay here every time I am in town on business - about 5 times now. Beautiful location, very close to a couple restaurants and a brewery, and walking distance to old Kennewick downtown. The free breakfast is great! You can't go wrong with either a marina view room or a river view although the river view is hard to top anywhere in eastern Washington. I'll definitely take the family here when we come for vacation!

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the river instead of the marina.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Very nice hotel for a event. Rooms nice. We really had a good time. Nice eating in hotel and within a short walk. Nice complimentary breakfast. Friendly management. Really enjoyed our 3 day stay. Jerry and Linda Flynn from Federal Way WA.

v

Room Tip: room 350 Has a nice view of Columbia river and bridge. Structure is steel and concrete so very quiet...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2011

My wife and I are from Kennewick and recently stayed her for a one-night birthday getaway. We really enjoyed our stay. We got a 4th floor room that overlooked the river and had a great view of the cable bridge. The hotel is definately dated and could use some updates (newer soundproof windows & new beds) but overall it was a decent room. Always nice to have a fridge in the room. The island isn't the most happening place in the world but it is slowly getting fixed up and more stuff being added. Depending on the weekend there usually is some kind of live music on the island, which is nice. Things that we really enjoyed were the dinner at the 4th-floor restaurant was good, breakfast was very good, free wi-fi and the free rental of bikes to ride along the river path was very fun (tandem bike was great). Overall, not the nicest hotel but a good value in a great location.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the water/bridge if possible. For $10 extra it is worth it.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple