“Nice family owned Indian restaurant”

Masala Indian Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 231 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“Nice family owned Indian restaurant”
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

Quiet little Indian place.

We ordered 5 dished and all were very good. The tandoori chicken was moist and tender. The lamb boti kabobs were perfect, especially wrapped in naan and topped with some grilled onions.

The owner greater us and (proudly) introduced us to his daughter who was our waitress.

• Visited September 2013

Portland, Oregon, United States
“Excellent Indian cuisine”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Great food at reasonable prices. The wait staff treated us like family. My father in law had raved about this place and he was right. The chicken tikka masala was top notch. Paired with some pakoras (sp?) and garlic naan. Wonderful meal with a nice atmosphere.

Kennewick, Washington
“Great Indian Food”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This has to be one of the best Indian restaurants that I have been to in a long time. Not only is the food good, but the staff is very friendly as well.

• Visited September 2013
Walla Walla, WA
“Interesting and diverse foods at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

East Indian cuisine is one of my favorites and any opportunity to experience a new version is always welcomed. I started out going to another nearby restaurant when I saw this place. I was quickly seated around 1 PM and only one other couple was in the restaurant, That quickly changed, however, and it was soon about 75% full before I left.
The food is served buffet style. There were many choice including vegetarian and even a goat curry. The chutneys and condiments were very good. The keer and mango puree with apples and grapes were outstanding. The naan was abundant and very good, too .I recommend this place if you are fond of Indian Cuisine.

1 Thank Itswoots
“WOW!!”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

we come to kennewick every year for our District Convention of Jehovahs Witnesses and we decided to stop in here for dinner, and I am so glad we did! Everything was perfect. I usually am the type to watch what I eat, but I couldnt control myself in this place, everything they put in front of me was fresh, new, and delicious! The staff (family owned and ran) was outstanding, I will most certainly be back next year, if not tomorrow!