Our family stayed here for one night on our way to Boise from Canada. Had to give it five stars based on overall impression, but keep in mind that I'm rating it based on the competing class of motel, not high-end hotels. Here are our notes:
- Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Rooms were nicely appointed and everything was very clean.
- Good mattresses and bedding, we slept well here.
- Best free motel/hotel breakfast we've ever seen. Not just hot/cold choices, but choices within choices. For example, waffles or pancakes with a variety of toppings (including fruit).
- Very good pool. It's a really nice room with lots of windows, and the shape of the pool allows laps and/or play.
- We'd like to see the carpet replaced (dark color and older appearing carpet detracts from room appearance).
- Ample parking.
- Convenient to shopping, Starbucks, etc. Great Mexican restaurant just down the street (Fiesta).
- Easy on/off if you are passing through Kennewick, but it's still an easy drive to the Mall if you want to go to that area, or to the river parks, etc.
- This isn't a view motel.
It's very clear that the staff here all try to create the best environment that they can for their customers - from reception to housekeeping.
This motel is on our A list for future travels. We understand there is also a highly rated Best Western Plus in Pasco, but we haven't tried it yet.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kennewick Hotel Kennewick
- Kennewick Best Western