“Service with a Smile”

Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I stayed at this hotel in mid-July with my toddler (18 months) to attend my sisters baby shower in Kennewick. The hotel website advertised that cribs would be available, but upon my arrival, I was told that there had been a recall and no crib would be available. However, the hotel did compensate me for the cost of the bed I purchased for our 3-night stay.

My room was clean and the housekeeping staff did an excellent job. My bed was very comfortable and the shower was clean and spacious. The in room refrigerator and microwave were very convenient.

Internet service at the hotel was also fast and convenient. I enjoyed using my iPhone during my stay.

Our room came with a hot breakfast which I found plentiful, high-quality and tasty. The coffee was Seattle's Best. I'm from Texas and don't make it to Kennewick often, but I will stay at Best Western Kennewick next time!

• Stayed: July 2013
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Dear MsBhill

Thank you for your review of my hotel. I apologize that the warnings & advice that our legal council had given us concerning offering cribs & in our case play & pack style cribs, had a negative effect on your stay. I have removed cribs from our website & do not plan to offer them in the future do to the possible improper use which I can not control in a guest room. Again I am sorry that the counsel I was given impacted your stay.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

We were very pleased with the hotel, the minute we drove up. The staff made us feel very welcomed. The room was very nice and we loved the free internet. Our grandson swimmer in the pool and he had a lot of fun.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. I am pleased you enjoyed my hotel & pool.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

This is a great facility. The staff was very helpful. It is easy to get to from the interstate. Everything you expect from a B/W plus. Super comfortable beds. They had "real" glasses and mugs. It's so nice to have morning coffee in a mug.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. I know you have good hotels to chose from & appreciate you buisness.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

On our way back home from the west coast via motorcycle, chose this place based on TA reviews, and weren't disappointed! Appeared to be nearly new or at least had a thorough facelift; the room decor, amenities, etc. were all what one would expect at a much more expensive establishment. They even cooked our breakfast (free!) to order. We got a great night's sleep, as it is in a little off the beaten path area, but still easily accessible. Kudos to the management! Your're doing it right! Had never seen or heard of a "plus" version of BW, but we stayed in another one later on in our trip. We weren't disappointed there, either.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Dear Canoebiker
Thank you for your comments of my hotel & I appreciate your business. The breakfast is my baby & I am always looking for ways to improve it. Are rooms were remodeled 2 years ago.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

For the past 7 years I have been traveling to the Tri-Cities area to teach courses for work. A friend recommended that I try out Kennewick Best Western. Its a few minutes drive to the mall and area restaurants but provides a great breakfast, evening snacks and occasional dinners and is friendly and clean. There are lots of other hotels in the Kennewick area that are closer to my training location and local ammenities but Kennewick Best Western is the BEST.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

Dear Greg M
Thank you for taking the time to wright a review of my hotel. My staff & I strive to give the best free breakfast in town. Our Managers dinner is every Wednesday night 6:pm to 7:pm

Reviewed 21 July 2013

We stayed here twice this month, one on the way to Idaho and one on the way back home since we liked it so much. Our first stay-we had a room on the 2nd floor. Best pillow top mattress I've ever slept on, room was fresh and cool during the summer heat. Decor is modern and new looking. White bedding with a color strip at the end. Multiple pillows on the bed. The women working on the front desk were efficient and friendly. Freshly baked cookies were waiting for us in the dining area. This hotel is dog friendly with a $10 fee and they provide a snack and clean up bag for your pet. The morning breakfast was one of the best that I've had for this type of hotel. Very extensive and well done for a free breakfast. On our way home we decided to stay in Kennewick again so I booked the hotel via my smart phone. Only when I received the confirmation did I notice that the screen had not reset to my chosen date. Caution-when booking online the date defaults to the next day. I immediately called the hotel to tell them what had happened and Daisy was a star in trying to help me. My cell service was really rough and my call kept dropping. Daisy kept calling me back and was very patient while trying to fix our issue. Thank you Daisy! All was taken care of we stayed our second night. This time our room was on the first floor. The bed wasn't quite as "cushy" and the flooring was different. I would definitely request a second floor room the next time we road trip through the state. Over all though, we will definitely make this our hotel when needing to stop in the tri-city area. The hotel has easy access off the freeway and is next to a Walmart, gas station, Home Depot, McDonalds and a Petco without feeling like it's a busy area. The hotel is very quiet, we had no noise issues at all. Parking was plentiful but full as the hotel was fully booked for the evening. Elevator for those who prefer to not take the stairs for the upper floors. Indoor swimming pool was clean and tidy. Breakfast area can get busy but there is additional seating just off the lobby and also outside if the weather is good. The hotel has some snacks and sundry items for sale at the desk, soda machines (Coke products) and an ice maker are available on the first floor.

Dear travelanne
Thank you for taking the time to wright a review of my hotel. I will share your comments with my staff. All of our beds are the same Sealy 720 plus pillow tops bought in a 2 year period. So I am not sure why they are different but they are. & thank you about your comment about refreshing your browser.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

We just stayed overnight and after having stayed at many Best Westerns around the country, this Kennewick Inn truly was a gem! From the friendly front desk staff, to the comfortable room complete with microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker and wet bar, to the freshly baked warm cookies and the amazing full breakfast served by a super efficient gal, everything was truly deserving of the excellent rating. The property was very clean throughout and we loved that they served a decent coffee at breakfast. We do this route at least once a year and we decided to stop in Kennewick instead of Pendleton and it is a stop we will do again.

Room Tip: The top floor would eliminate the heavy footsteps overhead.