Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn
US$114
US$96
US$117
Hotels.com
Clover Island Inn Kennewick(Kennewick)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$93
Comfort Inn(Kennewick)
US$95
US$93
US$78
US$76
Super 8 Kennewick(Kennewick)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$81
Fairfield Inn Kennewick(Kennewick)
US$121
US$111
Travelocity
Kennewick Suites(Kennewick)
US$84
All reviewsbest westernsgreat place to staywarm cookieswednesday nightgreat breakfasttri city areamany choiceswafflesthe breakfast areavery nice hotelsausagebreakfast buffetopen hourscomfortable bedseasy accessoff the highwayhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 September 2013

This is a great hotel! People are great, especially nice breakfast, the gal that works breakfast has been there 13 years and my husband always comments how great it is!. Quiet~ask for a room on the top floor. Great hotel for the money!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Dear Michele S.
Thank you so much for your review and repeat business to my hotel. I liked to post the guest comments for my breakfast staff, their the ones that make it happen.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

The BEST, Best Western I have stayed at in every respect, and I am a Best Western Rewards Card Holder. The service and staff were exceptional, the rooms were well appointed and very clean, the breakfast was wonderful with many choices. The location was lovely. I was most impressed with the professionalism of the staff at very level.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Maren M.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Stayed just one night. Requested a quiet room and got what was requested. Nice breakfast offered and the evening fresh cookies are a nice touch. Room decor was pleasant and TV was a nice size. Location is near large retail stores and gas & fast food is also close by.

Dear Ronald K.
Thank you so much for your review of my hotel. We purchased flat panels for all our rooms this year.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Very clean and quite room. I faced the busy street and heard no from outside or inside hotel. The room has window a/c & heating units. Thermostat is a wall mount which allows for much more accuracy in room comfort. Although a window mount unit, there was no noise from compressor shutting off and on. So nice, almost like a central unit. Staff was friendly. Best buffet breakfast I have ever had to include real bacon and sausage. Indoor pool and spa, just on of the best stays I have had in a long time.

Dear Jeffery V.

Thank you for your review of my hotel. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed the staff & our breakfast. I will post your comments for my staff. & yes the remote thermostats are a new addition to our rooms & I will share those comments with my owner.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We booked online and were surprised at the quality of the place. It was understated. We recommended to a friend who was traveling through and he called after his stay and expounded with his pleasure at the place. We will stay again.

Dear Dorothy C.

Thank you so much for your review of my hotel. My staff & I strives to set ourselves apart because we now you have many fine hotels to chose from.