“Always Wonderful” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Idaho
“Always Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

I've stayed at this hotel many times for both bussiness and fun. Staff is friendly, rooms are clean, the beds and pillows are very comfortable. I always want to take the bed and pillows home with me! Breakfast is nice. Only the Best Western in Missoula has better. What I really love and a big reason I keep coming back is the 24 hr pool and hot-tub. I am a bit of a night owl and can go swim and soak later in the evening. There often is no one else there (no kiddos). It is a great way to wind down.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear KayDee32
Thank you for your comments & continued business. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your our beds, pool & our breakfast.

Jim Gibson General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
vancouver, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

The breakfast at the Best Western in Kennewick is the main reason I chose this hotel, it is a veritable feast every morning, with so many choices that you can have a different breakfast every morning for over a week and not eat the same thing twice, they really go "all out" to get you a great start to your day.

Dear Victor S.
Thank you for your comments on my hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the breakfast we share the comments my staff.

Castlederg
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

It is hard to say Excellent because there is always room for improvement BUT this hotel was VERY GOOD. The young woman had a little problem with the printer when I checked in. (It kept printing reports) So it took a little longer than normal. Our room was quite nice. Bathroom a little small but OK. Heating worked well. There were several lamps but still seemed a little dark. Internet worked well. We watch NetFiix on our computer. Breakfast VERY GOOD with several kinds of breakfast meat, fruit, waffles, pancakes, eggs, and more. We had a nice stay!! It is a little way from the Columbia Mall but only about 15 minutes in traffic.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Henry M.
Thank you for your detailed review on my hotel. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed the stay.

Homer, Alaska, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

We have stayed here several times over the years (have family in the area) and have never been disappointed! I've raved about the breakfasts to other Best Westerns across the U.S. No other hotel in this price range comes even close! And after a week in another hotel, it was a relief to get back to the wonderful beds here. My back was extremely happy! I will continue to stay here whenever we visit Kennewick and I recommend it highly.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, 9 March 2014
Dear Sharon
Thank you for your continued business of my hotel. I am always happy to hear the positive comments about our breakfast & our beds.

Kennewick, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

This was a nice, comfortable, clean, upgraded hotel. It is right across the street from Starbucks which is perfect for me because I'm not a fan of the Best Western breakfast. It is also a good value for what you get.

Dear Fred
Thank you for your review of my hotel. I am pleased to hear the positive comments about our property.

Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

I was tired after driving several hours in the snow and was looking forward to having a good nights sleep and had had my concierge service call the BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn to make a reservation for me.

I really appreciated the fact that they didn't require me to guarantee the room as it was dark and I didn't want to stop driving to fish out a credit card. They didn't require this AS I AM A SOMEWHAT REGUALR CUSTOMER. It's nice to be appreciated.

If they had of required that I think I would have stayed at the first hotel I came to.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Gary
Thank you for your repeat business of my hotel. I am pleased to hear the positive comments about our staff.

Cranbrook, BC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel on our way to Palm Springs. It has a better than average breakfast with five kinds of fresh fruit, yogurt and a selection of hot items. We also were impressed with the size and quality of the soaps, shampoo etc in the room. We have stayed here before and will again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Dear drjawsCranbrook
Thank you for your continued business of my hotel. I am pleased to hear the positive comments about our breakfast & our room amenities.

Jim Gibson General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kennewick
Hampton Inn Kennewick at Southridge
Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kennewick
Clover Island Inn Kennewick
Red Lion Inn & Suites Kennewick Convention Center
Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites

Been to Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn? Share your experiences!