“Convenient, comfortable and friendly”

Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Mount Vernon
“Convenient, comfortable and friendly”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

A return trip to Kennewick Best Western Plus because it's a great location, clean well-appointed accommodations and friendly staff. Eli, our dog, especially likes the treat bag and beautiful grassed dog-friendly area outside, complete with pond.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Grannyb47
Thank you for your review & comments about our staff & our pet area. I am happy you enjoyed your stay.
Jim Gibson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Bed was comfortable staff friendly and great warm breakfast Attendant adds pool chemicals when guests are in the pool not healthy needs to be two hours before anyone swims to be safe Suggested to staff they add chemicals very early so safer for guests Tile had crusted throw up what a shame since the pool was so nice. They need to take better care

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Dear 579bonnieb
Thank you for your review & comments about our staff & pool. I am sorry you were disappointed in our pool maintenance, The pool area is open 24 hour a day which does offer some logistical challenges. My staff that take care of the pool test the water twice a day and are certified pool operators & we buy products that reduce down time. I have shared your comments with my staff to insure they are not adding when someone is swimming.
pacific northwest
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My friends and I stayed here for a weekend event. Room was fantastic! Beds comfortable and pillows soft! Staff was helpful when I had a problem with my key card which was my fault. Breakfast buffet was the best I have seen at a hotel. The only negative I could say it was noisy at times due to the many softball players who were staying at this hotel. I stayed at another hotel last year and the noise was the same. Apparently softball tournaments are huge here so just expect the noise.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Travelbug422
Thank you for your review & comments about our staff & our breakfast. I am happy you enjoyed your stay.
Yakima, United States
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Not impressed with this one. Outdated, carpets dirty, bed had hair in it and TV Cable wasn't working and movie options were horrible. The one staff person, Emma, in the evening was nice to help us replace the sheets on our bed and fix the cable but the cable volume kept going out, so we had to unplug it and plug it back in everytime.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

2 Thank Heidi M
Dear Heidi M.
Thank you for your review & comments about our staff I am disappointed you did not enjoy your stay, your room was completely remodeled 3 years ago & all of our carpets are steam cleaned 3 times a year.
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We arrived travel weary, we went to our room and the decor was fantastic (brand new, not overdone, fantastic bed, clean and welcoming). We went downstairs for a swim and spa - beautiful new facilities and then went to bed. Woke in the morning, had a lovely breakfast and then hit the road. Would absolutely stay again if I was in Kennewick

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear jbs85
Thank you for your review & comments about our Pool & Staff. & yes all of guest rooms have been remodeled.
Valrico, Florida
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Visiting relatives in the area great place to stay clean, good staff, very good breakfast great location. Hotel rooms were clean had a refrigerator and microwave and bed was very comfortable. Will go again

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Julie392
Fruitland, United States
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Very clean & comfortable room. Amazing breakfast the best included breakfast I have every had. Staff was caring & nice. Good location for me about 10 min drive to convention center. I will stay here on all my Tri-Cities trips going forward.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Forrest J
Thank you for your review & comments about our cleanliness & our breakfast. I am happy you enjoyed your stay.
Jim Gibson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kennewick
Hampton Inn Kennewick at Southridge
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kennewick
Clover Island Inn Kennewick
Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick
Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites
Red Lion Inn & Suites Kennewick Convention Center

Been to Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn? Share your experiences!