Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Kennewick Suites(Kennewick)
Econo Lodge(Kennewick)
View Hotel
All reviewsbest westernsgreat place to staywarm cookieswednesday nightgreat breakfasttri city areamany choiceswafflesthe breakfast areavery nice hotelsausagebreakfast buffetopen hourscomfortable bedseasy accessoff the highwayhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We booked this place because of its proximity to I-82. I was driving a large UHaul pulling a car transport. Hotel was easy in, easy out. Had a large gravel lot for parking large vehicles. To my surprise, the hotel was an absolute GEM. Exceptional staff. Very clean, very comfortable rooms. Complimentary HOT breakfast was superb. Even had a FREE dinner on the night we checked in...BONUS. Pool/hot tub were very relaxing

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear John S.
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay & enjoyed your comments.

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Did a great job. Acknowledged my "special requests" verbally at check in and honored them. I hate when hotel staff doesn't acknowledge what I requested and my room is the exact opposite of what I asked for. At least explain why you couldn't give me what I want.... Rant of the day! Anyway this hotel was great!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear John S.
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay & I am happy we able to meet your needs .

Reviewed 19 August 2014

After driving from Montana towards home to Oregon, we stayed at this hotel in Kennewick, Washington. It was the BEST choice!

Our room was big with very comfortable beds, and a good-size bathroom. There were very comfy towels too. We had our room on the ground floor which made it very easy to unload the car. The air conditioning worked like a charm after a long, warm day of driving. Though this hotel is located right along the road, you could hear no noise from the outside at all! During the night there was a huge thunder and lightning storm. We heard from the staff the next morning, because we did not hear it in the room while it happened! A very quiet night's sleep.

There is a pool located at one end of the property, that we did not use. Yet, we saw many families enjoying themselves in.

The breakfast buffet available in the main lobby is the BEST we have had. So many options, and kept very clean. We have all decided as we drive through next year, this is where we will stay from now on! (We make this road trip every summer)

Have a good sleep here!

Room Tip: Excellent room-darkening window curtains. Never knew there was lightning occurring outside during the middle of the night.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear OregonExplorers4.
Thank you for your detailed review of our hotel. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I have stayed in this facility at least twice a year for three to four nights each stay for the last 4 - 5 years and wouldn't stay anywhere else. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the staff is professional, helpful, and very pleasant. One of the best complimentary breakfasts around. It's located within walking distance to a number of restaurants and shopping.You can't go wrong!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear John M.
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

This Best Western is very conveniently located for easy access to and from the Interstate and is very easy ti find. Overall I would highly recommend this Hotel as it also has Restaurants within walking distance that have good food. The Staff is very friendly and caters to your needs. The Rooms are very nice and the Beds very comfortable . We highly recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Gerhard G.
Thank you for your kind review of my hotel.