“Disappointed after many return trips”
Review of Kent Comfort Inn

Kent Comfort Inn
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Kent
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We have stayed at this Comfort Inn on several occasions. This time was a disappointment...2 lights burned out in the room, toilet would not flush and internet did not work (would come for 10 minutes then cut out). WE brought it to the attention of the front desk on Friday on check in and told them again on check-out today. Hotel is clean; but service seems to have declined greatly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
gm_wa020, Manager at Kent Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you for your review about our property, we truly appreciate your feedback as it allows to see where we are doing well, and where there is room for improvement.

I want to sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. I would like the opportunity to speak with you. I have included the hotel phone number in hopes that you will allow me the opportunity to redeem ourselves for your experience.

Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you.

Daniel B.
Manager
Kent Comfort Inn
(253)872-2211

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This is a moderate cost hotel in Kent, Washington in the Green River valley. I have stayed at several comfort inns, the service and quality are always good. The staff at this hotel were really helpful to me when I was sorting out wifi access, thank you Rachel. Housing keeping is excellent and the rooms are spacious - beds really comfortable

Room Tip: good access to the freeway into Seattle
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stay in this city often and have only recently started staying at this hotel. The staff is absolutely wonderful, and the rooms are very nice. I have stayed at many hotels in the area and this is now my favorite. It seems as if the staff are dedicated and really do care about the guest. The price is right for what you get. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rob C
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I've stayed at this Comfort Inn on several occasions now and the service and quality are always the same. Plush beds that sleep well. Updated furnishings (flat screens) with fridge and microwaves. Rooms are spacious even with a king and I've never found any housekeeping issues to complain about. The rooms have an overall sense of cleanliness. Staff is always friendly. Walking distance to one fast food and one homestyle restaurant. Despite relatively busy four lane and freeways, no road noise. Will return here every time I have work in the area. Price for a king is often about $70-$80.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2013

My wife & I recently stayed here for 12-days while visiting family throughout the greater Seattle area.

In many ways the Manager, Melissa, made the stay very enjoyable and positive by her genuinely friendly nature, and her willingness to provide A+/excellent customer service throughout the stay. She & my wife hit it off from the time we checked-in, and they had several brief, but very enjoyable chats.

Other highlights were the indoor pool; though a tad on the cooler side -- the hot tub right next to it made it work. In the room; the king size bed was exceptionally comfortable, and the min-fridge, desk/office chair, and lounging chair were all of good quality and comfort. The full-breakfast each morning was a great value-add, and at 5:30pm each night you could come down and grab a couple freshly baked chocolate chip cookies which were a nice touch. There is also a really great restaurant right across the street called 'Mitzels'; we ate there once, but ordered several meals by phone and had our meals delivered to the hotel.

There were a few areas we saw that could be improved upon. Unfortunately, you'll find the towels in the bathroom are among the smallest & thinnest you'll ever find in any hotel; we simply asked for extras each day, but found it a bit of a hassle in that one of us would have to trek down to the front desk. The coffee pot in the room was near useless (it was one of those 2-cup makers where it took the coffee forever to drip through). The bathroom fan didn't work so the mirror was consistently fogged up.

All in all ---- we really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Scott N
Melissa G, Manager at Kent Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Scott & Elia,

Thank you for such a great review. We really enjoyed having you stay with us here at Kent Comfort Inn and do hope to see you when you return from your next mission. We will definitely have new, fluffy towels awaiting your return. Hopefully, the Choice brand will allow us to change our coffeepots soon, so we can be more accommodating.

Have safe travels and a great holiday.

Sincerely, Melissa

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Room was quiet, clean and modern without any old or worn out furniture or carpeting. Staff was congenial and friendly. Decent breakfast and the dining area was well attended to and clean. Also a nice restaurant across the street. Easy access to the Valley Freeway. The room was well worth the price charged and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for the kind review and we look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

Great hotel, very happy with everything. The last night of my vacation before going home, very satisfied with my stay. I would definately recommend this place to a friend. I will look to comfort inn again in the future, and if I need to stay in this area again I will definately stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013