Crossland Economy Studios is a really good option if you're travelling on a budget. The staff is super friendly, no disrupting noises from others that stayed there and everything in the room was functional. The only thing I would have to point out is that the bed is a bit too firm for my liking but overall I felt really safe and enjoyed its close proximity to Fred Meyer. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Seattle - Kent - Des Moines. We are located within walking distance to several different dining options and just 7 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Seattle - Kent - Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Seattle - Kent Hotel Kent
- Crossland Economy Studios Kent