“Not very good”

Jang Soo Tofu Restaurant
Ranked #78 of 371 Restaurants in Kent
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ordered the Bibimbap: Crispy rice served with sauteed vegetables, beef, and egg yolk in hot stone bowl.
I think there may have been a teaspoon of ground beef.
It wasn't horrible, but overpriced for a below average meal.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We went there randomly, just wanted to get some Asian soup to warm up. The waitress were very friendly, half tables over there were seated.
We ordered tofu soup w/ beef and Bibimbap. 6 or 7 dishes appetizers came first, fish and potato salad were my favorite.
Around 10 minuets after, our ordered food came. They looked and tasted exactly what I had in other nice Korean restaurants! Tofu was very tender, soup and rice were great to mix together. Bibimbap tasted better with the sausage.
When I eating there, I could tell many Korean people sitting around me. They looked satisfied with their meal as we do.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Love this place came here all the time.. even for my sister graduation.great service alway funny and nice

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I used to come here often. It's our favorite non cooking Korean BBQ restaurant and we love it. We always usually order the spicy pork combo that comes with a side of tofu soup (we usually get clams - but there are tons of options) it comes with all the sides, rice, and a fried fish for 20 bucks. Enough to feed two in my opinion. But we do add on their seafood pancake, which is my favorite.

It gets really busy, but you can just go in and let them know and there are benches to wait and sit on.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

My mother and I ordered two meat dishes and a rice to share. The meats were delicious. I had enough to bring some home to my husband. The food was expensive, but good quality. I would go again.

Date of visit: February 2016

Been to Jang Soo Tofu Restaurant? Share your experiences!