“The mighty have fallen”

Add it.
HD Hotspurs
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Reviewed 20 October 2011

I have enjoyed All-You-Eat Night here for decades, but that's very likely at an end. It's a very long drive for me to get there (for my birthday each year), but if the service matched the ribs, which are wonderful (especially WITHOUT the sauce) I'd have no problem doing it. Alas, it has not for a long time. The rib portions after the initial go-round are far too small and the waiters give far too little attention to the diners. They seem intent on waiting you out so you won't eat as much by taking 10 to 15 minutes between rounds of ribs (all FOUR of them at a time!). They've been there a very long time and apparently do not fear for their jobs, because they seem completely unmotivated. I suppose they've been told to behave this way, but shame on the management if so. If I can find an AYCE place in the north end, I will likely cease driving to Kent for good ribs and abysmal service.

1  Thank esskayess

Reviewed 29 May 2009

Puyallup Fair's Blue Ribbon BBQ sauce over chicken or ribs? Can't go wrong.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
King County, WA
Reviewed 29 November 2007

Really good food - Price is a little high.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook